Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

RIP Little Richard

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...rd-dead-48505/

Ground breaker!! God’s speed.

— “a wop bob alu bob a wop bam boom” —

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blueboss; 05-09-2020 at 10:43 AM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: RIP Little Richard

Into the arms of Jesus. A man of faith who admittedly fought against his own human nature most of his life in order to try and please his Maker.

I believe he was a Christian man. And his talent unique and unquestionable, as well as his place in music history.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Fab Five

So very sad. Great entertainer! Saw him live about 20 years ago at City Stages. His handlers carried him on stage. They walked right next to us. LR was talking the whole way. He sang Itsy Bitsy Spider and won my kids over. RIP Tutti Frutti out,
    Real Fan since 1958

Fab Five

I listen to the radio most Sunday mornings and today the host is all in on Little Richard. This house is hoppin’

Radio host asked a question. Can you imagine the atmosphere in the juke joints when Richard first started playing?
    Real Fan since 1958

Fab Five

If you are serious fan of Richard, here is an article about his guitarist from Muscle Shoals who was with him for 18 years. Some deep stuff. One of the musicians Richard liked was Bill Monroe. He called his music white man blues.

https://www.al.com/life/2020/05/musc...-18-years.html
    Real Fan since 1958