Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: LOL At that Trash Adam Schiff

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

LOL At that Trash Adam Schiff

As big a liar as he is a buffoon.

Darryl

Re: LOL At that Trash Adam Schiff

I am a big Greg Gutfield fan because I enjoy his sarcasm and sense of humor. His show routinely has Tom Shillue as a Adam Schiff imposer (as well as Joe Biden). Both characters are great, funny as hell.

Last edited by Doc; 05-07-2020 at 03:21 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Tom Shillue is fantastic as Schifty.

can you sue a Congressman for slander and libel?

Seriously, he claimed many many times there was "direct evidence of collusion." After 3 years and tens of millions of dollars and the most invasive investigation of a Presidency in history, there is in fact ZERO evidence of collusion.

Not a bit. 50+ witnesses in his own hearings and not a shred. The Special counsel investigation with 18 or so big power lawyers and unlimited budgets and staff, not a shred. Every news organization in the country reporting the story for 3 years, nothing.

This was a complete falsehood from the start. A lie to convince people Trump was evil when there was absolutely nothing to it.

I hope Barr does his job and people start to be prosecuted. Start with Schiff, he'll do great in prison.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    can you sue a Congressman for slander and libel?

Seriously, he claimed many many times there was "direct evidence of collusion." After 3 years and tens of millions of dollars and the most invasive investigation of a Presidency in history, there is in fact ZERO evidence of collusion.

Not a bit. 50+ witnesses in his own hearings and not a shred. The Special counsel investigation with 18 or so big power lawyers and unlimited budgets and staff, not a shred. Every news organization in the country reporting the story for 3 years, nothing.

This was a complete falsehood from the start. A lie to convince people Trump was evil when there was absolutely nothing to it.

I hope Barr does his job and people start to be prosecuted. Start with Schiff, he'll do great in prison.
    A few weeks ago the charges against the Russians were dropped. Mueller anticipated them just not showing up and getting convictions in absentia. Instead, they chose to fight and they won.

All that money and time all they got was a few guilty process crime pleas by some guys who couldn’t afford to fight them and the conviction of Manafort for unrelated white collar crimes.

bunch more documents to be released soon (some as soon as today) which apparently expose him for the fool he is. IMO he is as bad as the FBI guys who framed/entrapped Flynn. Searching for the truth is fine, no problem with that. Searching and creating something to meet you agenda isn't.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

I fear this will go the way of Hillary and her emails.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    I fear this will go the way of Hillary and her emails.
    I think you're right and if they dig enough, maybe even to Obama! It's hard to imagine some of this stuff going on, without the president knowing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    I think you're right and if they dig enough, maybe even to Obama! It's hard to imagine some of this stuff going on, without the president knowing about it.
    One of the documents that dropped indicated that Obama knew what was going on before being told by one of his intel people, may have been Susan Rice who said that.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    One of the documents that dropped indicated that Obama knew what was going on before being told by one of his intel people, may have been Susan Rice who said that.
    Yep, it indicated he was aware of the Flynn wiretaps and what was discussed, at a minimum.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    bunch more documents to be released soon (some as soon as today) which apparently expose him for the fool he is. IMO he is as bad as the FBI guys who framed/entrapped Flynn. Searching for the truth is fine, no problem with that. Searching and creating something to meet you agenda isn't.
    It's stunning the list of supposed "public servant" officials in supposedly non-political positions who flat out lied their asses off to build up this whole thing in the media.

Under oath they all said, ALL of them, they had no evidence of any of the things they were claiming to the press.

Then there are guys like Schiff who also flat out lied, but of course he's a politician so I never got why anyone believed a word he said.

The lies were stacked so high on this collusion nonsense it blocked out the sun. And so is the stack of laws and regulations and oaths of office that were violated.

Well, Obama ran on change and he was successful at changing things just not for the good!

Well, Obama ran on change and he was successful at changing things just not for the good!
    Good or bad depends on one's point of view I think. You and I agree, but I betcha there are a large % of folks living in the good ole USA that would classify the change he promoted to be good change.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I'll bet you're right Dan, but nobody will ever convince me that they are right.

I'll bet you're right Dan, but nobody will ever convince me that they are right.
    Me either.

I'd like to see a list of the positives that Obama brought about.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    Would not take long

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    Would not take long

Darryl
    My feelings as well.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    Here

1) good looking
    2) good talker
    3) community organizer

Thats about it