Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: General Flynn

General Flynn

Reports coming out General Flynn will be exonerated completely this week. https://twitter.com/MariaBartiromo/s...18803888734217
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Re: General Flynn

The whole episode was manufactured political shenanigans. It broke him financially and permanently ruined his professional reputation too.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    Reports coming out General Flynn will be exonerated completely this week. https://twitter.com/MariaBartiromo/s...18803888734217

I hope so. Of all the people steamrolled in the Russia hoax, it is Flynn who got jobbed the worse.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

And nothing will happen to any of the bungholes who had anything to do with it.
    THAT is the real shame in all of this. ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY. He gets royally screwed over and every last one of those Communist criminals in that cabal will skate.

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    And nothing will happen to any of the bungholes who had anything to do with it.
    THAT is the real shame in all of this. ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY. He gets royally screwed over and every last one of those Communist criminals in that cabal will skate.
    It makes you wonder (worry) what will happen in this country if the Clinton, Obama, Biden thugs return to the White House. Biden is obviously a shill for the party bosses who will really call the shots.
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    It makes you wonder (worry) what will happen in this country if the Clinton, Obama, Biden thugs return to the White House. Biden is obviously a shill for the party bosses who will really call the shots.
    I am not waiting until November to acquire a couple of much wanted weapons and a few thousand rounds of ammo to go with them. I am too old to get into a rock fight.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I am not waiting until November to acquire a couple of much wanted weapons and a few thousand rounds of ammo to go with them. I am too old to get into a rock fight.
    I hear that! I expect things to get a bit unruly after the next election.

A few steps ahead of you.

And Roger, he was not just set up, he was right out FRAMED. I think folks better get locked away until they rot and stink.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    A few steps ahead of you.

And Roger, he was not just set up, he was right out FRAMED. I think folks better get locked away until they rot and stink.
    That was wise of you as there are no copies of the 2 weapons I am shopping for anywhere in the United States and any suitable replacements of what I am looking for are sold out as well and due to the virus that is pestering everyone in one way or another, none of the retailers/wholesalers have a clue as to when the manufacturing will begin again followed by shipments being made to the wholesalers.
    seeya
    dan

This got a lot.more interesting tonight with the document release

FBI discussed interviewing Michael Flynn 'to get him to lie' and 'get him fired,' handwritten notes show

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...-him-lie-fired

"What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him*or get him fired?”

"If we get him to admit to breaking the Logan Act, give ... to DOJ + have them decide,"

This is our government attempting to entrap. It should outrage each and every person, but I suspect it won't because to some the ends justify the means. Just hope oneday you are not subject to the means!
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Why are none of our liberal friends posting on this thread?

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    Why are none of our liberal friends posting on this thread?

Darryl
    Are researching for a Biden/sexual assault thread

The FBI agents and their supervisors that were involved in the "investigation" should be tried in federal court. I would hope that after seeing the evidence on how they behaved, a jury of their peers would sentence them to a few years in a penitentiary housed with other liars, traitors and scum bags.
    seeya
    dan

That was wise of you as there are no copies of the 2 weapons I am shopping for anywhere in the United States and any suitable replacements of what I am looking for are sold out as well and due to the virus that is pestering everyone in one way or another, none of the retailers/wholesalers have a clue as to when the manufacturing will begin again followed by shipments being made to the wholesalers.
    What are you shopping for? I’ve been visiting some establishments, and plan to pay some more visits. I ran onto a new Glock 19 Gen 4 today unexpectedly for $499, which is a pre-pandemic price. I think I’ll go back and get it tomorrow. I really wasn’t expecting to find anything and was checking to see if ammo had been restocked. I should have taken more cash with me.

Chas Daly 600 Semi Auto self defense weapon 12 gauge. I spent 45 mins this morning on Google searching nationwide for gun dealers with one in stock. None in stock and everyone is waiting for them to be shipped in from Turkey.

Palmeto State Armory 9mm Dagr. Glock 19 gen 4 clone. Gun never made it to production prior to the virus outbreak. Planned release is first of next month. Projected retail price is 275.00 to 300.00
    seeya
    dan

Chas Daly 600 Semi Auto self defense weapon 12 gauge. I spent 45 mins this morning on Google searching nationwide for gun dealers with one in stock. None in stock and everyone is waiting for them to be shipped in from Turkey.

Palmeto State Armory 9mm Dagr. Glock 19 gen 4 clone. Gun never made it to production prior to the virus outbreak. Planned release is first of next month. Projected retail price is 275.00 to 300.00
    I saw an update somewhere on the net that indicated PSA DAGR has units that have been produced, but they aren’t able to offer them for sale yet. I took that to mean they were sitting in a closed warehouse somewhere.

Is it this Charles Daly? https://www.charlesdaly.com/product.php?id=602

Up until this week there was a notice on the Charles Daly website that their offices in Dayton were closed. I’m going to check on getting a local dealer about 40 miles away that I found on their website dealer locator app to see about ordering one. Even if I have to pay full MSRP Of $289 it won’t be much more expensive than driving to Sportsman's Warehouse or Bud’s. I’ve had good luck in the past having a small local dealer place orders. Unfortunately there aren’t as many of the small shops around anymore, the big box stores have shut them down.

That is the Chas Daly. If he can get 2 of them at that price I will be more than happy to take the 2nd one.
    seeya
    dan

On the pistol, the phone rep at the home office told me they were waiting on parts to complete the gun assembly and put them up for sale.
    seeya
    dan

That is the Chas Daly. If he can get 2 of them at that price I will be more than happy to take the 2nd one.
    I’ll let you know what I find out. It may be next week or the week after before I make it over there. I plan to get the Charles Daly out of the yet to arrive stimulus check.

Those stimulus funds are sitting in the bank and will be funding both weapon purchases. Weapons, ammo, and a new laptop computer to replace the 12 year old unit sitting on my desk right now. And to think I would have none of that had the Chinese had not let the bug out of the bag. I should send them a thank you note, but I do not think I can bring myself to do it.
    seeya
    dan

Those stimulus funds are sitting in the bank and will be funding both weapon purchases. Weapons, ammo, and a new laptop computer to replace the 12 year old unit sitting on my desk right now. And to think I would have none of that had the Chinese had not let the bug out of the bag. I should send them a thank you note, but I do not think I can bring myself to do it.
    All I know on mine is that I’m eligible for it and it will be deposited into my account at some date yet to be determined.

Fab Five

The FBI agents and their supervisors that were involved in the "investigation" should be tried in federal court. I would hope that after seeing the evidence on how they behaved, a jury of their peers would sentence them to a few years in a penitentiary housed with other liars, traitors and scum bags.
    Do you believe the IRS behaved much better??
    Real Fan since 1958

Their actions were also criminal.

1 at a time, 1 at a time, but my answer to your question would be no they did not.
    seeya
    dan

No...heck, that wasn't even a scandal.

This article takes the deep state to task and points fingers at lots of folks.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

seeya
    dan

seeya
    dan

seeya
    dan