Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

On Sports Board, I Read Posts Bragging On Kyle Tucker’s Work/Employer

I venture over to his Twitter occasionally for a contrarian view. He is as tolerant as George Wallace was back in the 1960s; he despises conservatives and anyone who disagrees with him. Not above calling people names at all.

I read around and am a member of several sites. One never knows for sure but EVERYONE that admits knowing Tucker simply cannot stand him.

I know The Athletic employs Dana O’Neal and Seth Davis along with Tucker. I suspect I will hold off subscribing and maybe donate some money to Pat Forde’s 401K

Darryl

Re: On Sports Board, I Read Posts Bragging On Kyle Tucker’s Work/Employer

The work he does reporting on all things UK is outstanding and that is why I subscribe to the Athletic. I do not read his twitter stuff and honestly do not care if he thinks Nancy should run for President. I am only interested in his sports reporting.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    The work he does reporting on all things UK is outstanding and that is why I subscribe to the Athletic. I do not read his twitter stuff and honestly do not care if he thinks Nancy should run for President. I am only interested in his sports reporting.
    Who he wants for President is his business; he is an absolute asshole to everyone that disagrees with him.

Darryl
    Last edited by Darryl; 04-25-2020 at 10:50 AM.

Typical of people who think their opinions mean more than yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    Who he wants for President is his business; he is an absolute asshole o everyone that disagrees with him.

Darryl

Who he wants for President is his business; he is an absolute asshole to everyone that disagrees with him.

Darryl
    I just read his reporting on the Cats and find him to be fair, very well written, and thorough. I do not look to engage him in conversation. If I were seeking that, I would probably have the same reaction to him as many others do.

I am too old fashioned. I remember the days of getting all my info via the newspaper and some from magazines. If there was a writer like Thamel or Forde that put articles in these publications, I just ignored them. I never tried to engage them in conversation. If there was someone like that on KSR I would just put them on ignore or try to get Darrell to ban them from the board.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I've followed and unfollowed Kyle a gazillion times. I currently follow him but have him muted and on a college basketball list I keep so it doesn't get in my regular Twitter feed. I really like his sports coverage but dislike how he'll mix in politics too often for my taste. Regardless of a writer's political persuasion, I just don't like mixing sports and politics if possible.
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 04-25-2020 at 01:56 PM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

He is a complete jerk on his political twitter posts. Stronger words are warranted.

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    The quality of his work has fallen off considerably over the last 2-3 years.
    Real Fan since 1958

Fab Five

he is an absolute asshole to everyone that disagrees with him.

Darryl
    If that makes him a bad guy...

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    I've followed and unfollowed Kyle a gazillion times. I currently follow him but have him muted and on a college basketball list I keep so it doesn't get in my regular Twitter feed. I really like his sports coverage but dislike how he'll mix in politics too often for my taste. Regardless of a writer's political persuasion, I just don't like mixing sports and politics if possible.
    ...and I just unfollowed/delisted him again.

It's funny-I've gone back and forth on following/unfollowing him more than anyone else. If he has something worth reading I'll just wait for someone I follow to retweet him, I guess.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    ...and I just unfollowed/delisted him again.

It's funny-I've gone back and forth on following/unfollowing him more than anyone else. If he has something worth reading I'll just wait for someone I follow to retweet him, I guess.
    I unfollowed twitter. Liberating

Quote Originally Posted by ETWNAPPEL View Post
    I'm tempted. I did a major unfollowing of a lot of accounts last summer and that helped. There are still some accounts on there I like.

Quote Originally Posted by ETWNAPPEL View Post
    I rarely check mine, and don’t miss it.

I check my twitter once every 2-3 years. Only have it for press credentail applications
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.