Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Very, very proud..

Very, very proud..

Today marks 3 weeks of isolation. I have been walking 2.5 miles a day to the store and back, increased my water, no meat, sugar, dairy or flour. The change has been fantastic! I feel great! A healthy vegan diet, gluten free, caffeine free, sugar free and a 30 minute home workout each day! Lost 17 pounds of fat and gained muscle mass.

I have no idea whose post this is, but I am really proud of them so I decided to copy & paste!

Happy Good Friday

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Very, very proud..

Lol!

Re: Very, very proud..

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Today marks 3 weeks of isolation. I have been walking 2.5 miles a day to the store and back, increased my water, no meat, sugar, dairy or flour. The change has been fantastic! I feel great! A healthy vegan diet, gluten free, caffeine free, sugar free and a 30 minute home workout each day! Lost 17 pounds of fat and gained muscle mass.

I have no idea whose post this is, but I am really proud of them so I decided to copy & paste!

Happy Good Friday
    Happy Easter, Kingcat! I haven’t gone the vegan route, but am eating healthier. I have walked/jogged 5 miles a day for the last 19 days. I feel great. I generally do three to 4 miles at the nature trail and then take an evening stroll. I believe I have lost weight, but don’t know. I cleaned out my bathroom a month ago and moved the bathroom scale while I cleaned. I have no idea where I put it. I have looked everywhere, well obviously not everywhere, but everywhere I can imagine. I finally broke down and bought a new one yesterday from Amazon.
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    Happy Easter, Kingcat! I haven’t gone the vegan route, but am eating healthier. I have walked/jogged 5 miles a day for the last 19 days. I feel great. I generally do three to 4 miles at the nature trail and then take an evening stroll. I believe I have lost weight, but don’t know. I cleaned out my bathroom a month ago and moved the bathroom scale while I cleaned. I have no idea where I put it. I have looked everywhere, well obviously not everywhere, but everywhere I can imagine. I finally broke down and bought a new one yesterday from Amazon.
    Happy Easter everyone!

Donna and I walk a half mile a day now. She and I both have bad knees but she is awaiting her second replacement. I have large floating fragments in my right knee but as long as they dont move to a spot that sometimes cripples me for a few days, I do pretty good. That's more and more rare the older I get thankfully.
    I caught her off guard and actually ran the last 100 feet or so the other day.
    Although it wasn't a thing of beauty I'm sure.

I am most always on my feet and have always gotten decent upper body exercise. I was still surprised at the benefit of walking a distance compared to that. After two weeks we are ready to try a little farther, and I feel much stronger.
    Last edited by kingcat; 04-10-2020 at 12:16 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Fab Five

That’s good!
    Real Fan since 1958

STEALING!!
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    STEALING!!
    I did too

Very, very proud..

Me three

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire