Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Dem lawmaker wants Trump prosecuted at international court for crimes against humanit

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: Dem lawmaker wants Trump prosecuted at international court for crimes against hum

My typing on a phone is so embarrassing, I am just removing my entire thought.
    Last edited by UKHistory; 04-07-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Re: Dem lawmaker wants Trump prosecuted at international court for crimes against hum

Many doctors, you know, those people who went to school for decades and specialize in treating illnesses are advocating its use. They did not get the idea to use it from Trump, but rather Trump got it from them. He (Trump) did not just open a formulary and pick a drug to tout...or as this jackass suggests, pick one he had a financial interest in (that is what congress is for...financial gains like selling stock based on inside info).

As for off label use, I do it daily. It is part of my profession and is standard practice. Meds approved for dogs are used in cats (off label because of finances of the pharmacutical companies). If the drug is safe for treating arthritis, it is safe for treating covid at the same dose. The efficacy may not meet FDA standards but it still my be effective. Example...FDA approval for effective treatment of a condition may be 95% but a med that works 90% eon't be labelled effective. For me, given NO alternative, give me the 90% nonlabelled drug over nothing any day of the week!

Unlike Liberals I hope he is correct. I hope the drug does work and that those advising him are accurate because the alternative is more deaths. Yes......more people die so go ahead and keep praying, hoping and wishing he is wrong... and the drug is not effective. Those thousand who die would thank you and you might actually get power back. Because when it death or power.....take power
    Last edited by Doc; 04-06-2020 at 07:20 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.