Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Things Trump Has Done/Does I Absolutely Love

Frankly, I don’t focus on his boorishness, I focus on what he does

1. Makes no bones about protecting American citizens first. Liberals call it racist; last I checked multiple races are Americans
    2. Make NATO “allies” start paying their share for THEIR defenses....70+ years of avoiding their responsibility is enough
    3. Told South Korea we would start billing them for our soldiers protecting them...a nation thousands of miles away from us and we protect them for 8 decades
    4. Emphasizes our Christianity, our Flag. Etc
    5. Super supportive of the military, the Police
    6. Continually lets the UN know how much we pay and how little support we get. Does any nation besides Israel take our side on anything?
    7. The best friend of Israel by any American President since Truman
    8. Did a very good closing borders quickly to prevent this Chinese virus from overwhelming our country
    9. Had the economy booming; hopefully it rebounds
    10. Done a great job reducing illegal immigration
    11. Tax cut so people kept more of THEIR money
    12. LOVE the media challenging press conferences

That is just a PARTIAL list

Darryl

Re: Things Trump Has Done/Does I Absolutely Love

I wish we could add reduce spending, but we can't. Makes him just like the last 20 or so Presidents
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I wish we could add reduce spending, but we can't. Makes him just like the last 20 or so Presidents
    Presidents can’t control spending, budget hawks like Newt Gingrich as speaker keep spending under control.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Presidents can’t control spending, budget hawks like Newt Gingrich as speaker keep spending under control.
    Their agenda can.......and does

No different than the last PRESIDENTS agenda where Green projects were supported with millions of tax dollars because the PRESIDENT wanted to support environmental concerns. Things like "Cash for Clunkers" and his 90 billion "Clean Energy Plan" in 2009. Or the "Affordable Care Act" (aka Obamacare, named after the President who proposed it!). The left blames TRUMPS tax cuts for much of his ever increasing deficiet. Plus there is the veto which the President can use. So the "President can't control spending" is BS. Its used when your guy is in the Oval Office but when spending is out of control and your guy isn't, he gets the blame. I note that deficiets are attributed to Presidents, not congress
    Last edited by Doc; 04-25-2020 at 06:47 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.