Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: GOP Governor Brian Kemp reopens Georgia beaches

GOP Governor Brian Kemp reopens Georgia beaches

Last edited by kingcat; 04-04-2020 at 07:36 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Re: GOP Governor Brian Kemp reopens Georgia beaches

It's brilliant. He'll steal all the Covid dollars from the closed Florida beaches.

With liquor stores open nationwide and most with golf courses open I was already a bit jaded about what was "essential."

That being said I just went and got beer, so I see their point.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    It's brilliant. He'll steal all the Covid dollars from the closed Florida beaches.

With liquor stores open nationwide and most with golf courses open I was already a bit jaded about what was "essential."

That being said I just went and got beer, so I see their point.

Sounds like he was out to show those mayors who had closed beaches under their jurisdiction just who was boss, and lord of lives in Ga.

Then again it may be those oceanfront business and land owners have some influence in govt.
    Last edited by kingcat; 04-04-2020 at 07:55 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Hey, I just was strip clubs and tittie bars to get back to business
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Hey, I just was strip clubs and tittie bars to get back to business
    Does Florida have social distancing regulations in those establishments?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Does Florida have social distancing regulations in those establishments?
    Only to keep the glitter from getting on you so your wife doesn't figure it out.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

As an Independent, I'd say his political affiliation is not relevant. There's plenty of stupid in both parties on this.

Having said that, this is coming in at about a 9.8 on the Stupid-O-Meter. About the only thing that could be worse is if he had a mandatory "drink after a Covid 19 patient" program.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

He's trying to get "America's Dumbest Governor" and he's getting desperate b/c De Santis seems to have it locked up.

Of course none of us mention New Orleans and Louisiana, who should really win the award, but it's like UK basketball in the polls. They're so corrupt and screwed up so frequently that people tend to not think about it when an upstart like Florida really shines.

But I could see a great runoff for Dumbest Mayor between New Orleans and De Blasio.

I agree. Stupidity is completely bipartisan.