Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

View Poll Results: Do you wear a mask when you go out?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 35.71%
  • No

9 64.29%
  • No, but if I had one I would wear it

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you wear a mask when you go out?

Re: Do you wear a mask when you go out?

BTW, I'm still looking for branded masks. When they come out with them, remember who had the idea first.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

I only wear a mask in the bathroom....and it's not for coronavirus protection
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Yes. I am a politician. So I always assume the avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Yes. I am a politician. So I always assume the avatar.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

So on the way to work I stopped at a Thornton's to get a coffee and a breakfast sandwich.

I look up and a guy comes in wearing his mask--down around his neck.

I walk up to the cashier (behind plexiglass) and she's wearing her mask--covering her mouth and leaving her nose exposed.

Her co-worker standing next to her is wearing her mask--around one ear, the rest of it hanging down.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

I wear a standard surgical mask while walking through our offices. I do not wear one in my vehicle. I wear on when walking on sidewalks or in public places..until I order food and drink and then I remove it.

Rupp's Runt

Yes, I wear a mask when in a restaurant or in a grocery store. My daughter bought us some masks that have a pocket on the inside where you can put a cloth of some sort or a piece of paper towel to augment the cloth of the mask.
    I really believe it doesn't matter whether you wear one or not, but since I retired I just want to be left alone and don't want to have to bitch slap some moron for yelling at me because I don't have a mask on while I'm shopping in Publix or Winn-Dixie or wherever.