Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So...how and when does this end?

Re: So...how and when does this end?

What we need is a rapid dual test (antigen and antibody). When that arrives we will able to tell who is not infective and who has immunity. Those who are neg/pos are good to go about business as usual, and not suseptible and are not carriers or spreaders
    Last edited by Doc; 04-01-2020 at 01:13 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    What we need is a rapid dual test (antigen and antibody). When that arrives we will able to tell who has who is not infective and has immunity. Those who are neg/pos are good to go about business as usual, and not suseptible and are not carriers or spreaders
    Yep. We will get there. Hopefully sooner than later.
    ~Puma~

Worst case is like the Spanish Flu: second wave far deadlier than the first? I'd guess we will need the rapid test widely distributed. More icu/respirator readiness. Just dancin with the devil till a flu style shot is developed, and then a year or so till people buy off on the safety of such a thing so rapidly developed. Eventually, it will just regularly kill susceptible people like the flu viruses do. The genie won't go back in the bottle.

Economically, some retail and some other businesses collapse for good, the acceleration of what has been happening prior to three weeks ago (yes it has just been three weeks ago). Boomers change their behavior away from "travel" with consequence for the cruise lines. Good food store/amazon proves it's model and Walmart gets it's delivery perfected. GenZ becomes at the same time more liberal, universal health care and universal income, and more conservative in their own finances and jobs. There is some kind of screw the landlord/rich people movement that makes significant inroads into politics.

Not to be alarmist but if the coming comet becomes widely visible in the night sky Christians will begin looking for Christs return at any moment, as we are instructed to.

As of now, although we are suppose to be constantly looking for Christs return, it's not completely clear if this is the end time Christians expect.

Yet my point is, regardless of the timing there could be some premature reaction and an escalation of tension and political unrest as that occurs.

But make no mistake, many millions believe it will happen just like this..

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity
    the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
    And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

When these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
    So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
    Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Be Watchful
    And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unaware. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
    Last edited by kingcat; 04-02-2020 at 03:23 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Not to be alarmist but if the coming comet becomes widely visible in the night sky Christians will begin looking for Christs return at any moment, as we are instructed to.

As of now, although we are suppose to be constantly looking for Christs return, it's not completely clear if this is the end time Christians expect.

Yet my point is, regardless of the timing there could be some premature reaction and an escalation of tension and political unrest as that occurs.

But make no mistake, many millions believe it will happen just like this..

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity
    the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
    And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

When these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
    So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
    Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Be Watchful
    And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unaware. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
    Are you saying Donald Trump might be the Antichrist? Because the second coming and the last judgement are supposed to immediately follow the ministry of the Antichrist.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Are you saying Donald Trump might be the Antichrist? Because the second coming and the last judgement are supposed to immediately follow the ministry of the Antichrist.
    That entity could come from anywhere. Honestly I doubt he has the clout to fool the rest of the world.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain