Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Any Ky 4th District folks on here?

If so please call Rep. Massies' office and tell him to not mess up the vote on this upcoming stimulus bill.

this thing is a shoe in to pass, but he will force 100s of Congressmen onto planes to fly back to make a quorum. It's totally unnecessary and a health risk to the Members at this point.

It makes Kentucky look stupid. We already had Senator Paul waiting on test results and continuing to associate with people in the Senate and use the gym, etc.

Seriously we look like hicks when they do this stuff. Cut it out.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Any Ky 4th District folks on here?

He's pretty adament.

"Shew up err else!"

BIO..
    Massie lives on a cattle farm in Kentucky with his wife and high school sweetheart, Rhonda...

I guess his wifes name was unavailable at press. When I read it thats the first thing I thought.
    Last edited by kingcat; 03-26-2020 at 10:07 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Exactly how I read it too! Wait, what? Hahaha
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Freaking idiot
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

It’s like “look at me” is being played out by this idiot.

Funny thing is how well educated and successful the man is.

"Look at me" is right.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Trump has condemned it. This guy is not winning reelection in November. Dumbass.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Trump has condemned it. This guy is not winning reelection in November. Dumbass.

He will probably win re-election easily, he has routinely garnered 60%+ of the general election vote. He is a strong fiscal conservative that is very popular in his district. He’s from the county across the road from my house. Our county was part of that district until the 2010 census realignment, now we are part of the Hal Rogers district.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    He will probably win re-election easily, he has routinely garnered 60%+ of the general election vote. He is a strong fiscal conservative that is very popular in his district. He’s from the county across the road from my house. Our county was part of that district until the 2010 census realignment, now we are part of the Hal Rogers district.
    He's an idiot who makes Libertarians look like lunatics who can't do anything.

he's being Primaried already, by the Covington Catholic case attorney. I'd say he has a good chance given he'll get Trump's endorsement and all the GOP money.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tod...imary-opponent

I'm a Libertarian. I get his position, but the reason I'm not a registered Libertarian is that you have to also be realistic and focus on moving the needle, not standing outside the stadium making no difference.

This move was an embarrassment. Sure we want everyone on record on spending bills, and this had a ton of pork in it, but when there's an actual health risk to a functioning Congress to hold a roll call vote, and it's an absolute sure thing it will pass and is not really controversial at all at this point on either side or with voters on either side, time to get some perspective.

I appreciate being dedicated to Libertarian principles, but the reason Libertarians can't gain more of a foothold politically is that they can't stop being so absolutist that they can work with others and influence legislation and get things done.

The party is better than it was, but it's still got too many extremists. This guy just showed why you have to be realistic.

I consider it part of becoming an adult. Kids and teens and college kids are always absolute. That's why they like Bernie. They feel all principled. But life is really much more real politik than it is an ideal plane.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    He's an idiot who makes Libertarians look like lunatics who can't do anything.

he's being Primaried already, by the Covington Catholic case attorney. I'd say he has a good chance given he'll get Trump's endorsement and all the GOP money.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tod...imary-opponent
    With 43% of the precincts in Massie with a big lead over McMurtry.