Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: $1.49/gallon gas, ($1.79 93 octane)

$1.49/gallon gas, ($1.79 93 octane)

I'm really not like seeing this for the reason we are, but that's exactly what I paid today at Costco, top tier gasoline.

Re: $1.49/gallon gas, ($1.79 93 octane)

1.19 in Elizabethtown today. Too long of a line so I paid 1.39

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    1.19 in Elizabethtown today. Too long of a line so I paid 1.39
    Wow.

Yeah, paid $1.45 at Costco a couple of days ago. Like Darrell I hate seeing the reason for it but will certainly enjoy it while it lasts.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

It won’t last long. Oil was up yesterday.

Been running around 1.70-1.80 around here. I do have a slew of fuel points on the Kroger card to knock it down closer to 1.00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire