Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Stay alive Joe

Stay alive Joe

Voters seem to have coalesced around Biden for his past—who they have known him to be for the past four decades in American politics—rather than for anything in his present. It’s as if Biden exists primarily as an idea, rather than an actual candidate.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...-biden/608614/
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Stay alive Joe

Biden's new theme song walking out during debates will be the Bee Gee's "Staying Alive".
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

They used to say the same thing about Bush 41--that he was the only thing standing between the country and President Dan Quayle.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

I'm pulling for him. If he falls apart like he's doing now the convention will go for Cuomo, and he's a far better candidate.

I agree he's more of an idea than a candidate. That's not all bad, the most powerful candidates are those who can make themselves part of a vision, part of a belief.

But in Joe's case the only way that works is if he doesn't talk. When he talks you realize he's that not-quite-right uncle who seems nice but you know he's not going to be doing any babysitting work.

Don't get me wrong. When Trump talks you realize he's a boorish and petulant child, but versus not knowing where you are without a teleprompter Trump still has an advantage.

IMO the last 2 elections have had stunningly weak fields on both sides. No one on the GOP side other than Trump was able to actually inspire anyone, and likewise this Dem field was a very uninspiring bunch other than Sanders and his base, but he's far too left.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Biden's new theme song walking out during debates will be the Bee Gee's "Staying Alive".
    OK, that's funny!
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Ha. I will be the first to admit the guy doesn't often look good.
    ~Puma~