Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Special thanks to Andy Barr and Mitch McConnell

Special thanks to Andy Barr and Mitch McConnell

When the rubber hits the road, both of their offices have been helping those of us trying to operate in this crisis. My staff have been on the phone with staff from both and they are doing a hell of a job. They're giving us answers as best they can, providing advice, getting us to the right people. They're swamped I'm sure but they're returning calls, doing everything they can.

In fact both offices are helping us resolve issues with the state level laws and the Governor's office, which referred us to their legal staff and we never got an answer. They're both on the Governor to get answers to small businesses despite it being state level. That's above and beyond the call.

I'll remember this come November, and I'll tell everyone else what they're doing for us. It's helping keep my people employed and a lot of other businesses as well. This stuff isn't high profile and wont' get media coverage, but it's the grunt work that can really help people.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: Special thanks to Andy Barr and Mitch McConnell

That is a powerful statement on your experience. Glad they are doing right by Kentuckians.

It's helping. I know it's their staff and not them, and that it's what Congressmen and Senators do for constituents, but it really has been shocking how my little company is getting to talk to people directly and getting help. I expected to be put to a voicemail system and never heard from again.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

The staff of an elected official is a representative of that person who should serve the public. It speaks well of both men in this case.