Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PSA: Biden still a brainless oaf today

Re: PSA: Biden still a brainless oaf today

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    This week, kids are going for $1.05 a lb, on the hoof
    that's not bad. With labor that cheap we can whip the Chinese.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

https://www.facebook.com/29564416046...9/?d=null&vh=e

they would breathe in my nostrils to get me to move
    . Uh Joe, it does not work that way.
    Last edited by Doc; 07-23-2020 at 05:36 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I wonder what he was imagining that the nurses whispered in his ear after they inflated him with their tribal nostril blowing techniques.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Another day, another gaffe

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ommunity-nabj/

Because African Americans all think alike, which is why if they don't vote Joe then they "Ain't black".
    Last edited by Doc; 08-06-2020 at 06:56 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

lol, just started a thread on this only b/c I wanted to focus on the media's lack of coverage of these kinds of things, but yes, he managed to double down today on a clear belief that would be seen as racist if this were a conservative.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Man, he is not well.

Sad to think that this goof will garner votes from very intelligent or what we think intelligent people.
    As i have said if you vote Democrat you really do not care about America.

Just think....when you actually hear stuff like that when the camera is running, imagine what it must be like when it isn’t....

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Just think....when you actually hear stuff like that when the camera is running, imagine what it must be like when it isn’t....
    And it's only gotten worse. He was a fool in the 1980s, now IMO he's a fool with an increasing mental incapacity.

And that's why his whole strategy is based on not being in public, not getting off a teleprompter, not answering questions, etc. B/c you are so very right.

Let's compare and contrast these two statements:

"unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things."

and...

"In no way did I mean to suggest the African American community is a monolith—not by identity, not on issues, not at all."

Uh huh. Guess that's another 30 days in the basement for Joe.

Oh, and another clarification:

"Now what I mean [by] full diversity [is] unlike the African American community and many other communities, you're from everywhere," Biden explained.

B/c you know, all black folks are from the South, right?

Anyone who doubts what I'm saying about him being a complete idiot needs to read that over and over until it sinks in, remembering this was his backtrack clarification for the other "gaffe",not the first "gaffe".

I doubt Trump too, but not as much as I doubt Biden.

His team and his mouth have now offended some Muslims

“I understand Joe Biden doesn’t know what he’s doing and I think most Americans don’t,” she said. “But he does have a campaign team… Joe Biden should come out and apologize profusely to the American people, especially to those American Muslims who have adopted and embraced the foundational principles of America.”
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    His team and his mouth have now offended some Muslims

“I understand Joe Biden doesn’t know what he’s doing and I think most Americans don’t,” she said. “But he does have a campaign team… Joe Biden should come out and apologize profusely to the American people, especially to those American Muslims who have adopted and embraced the foundational principles of America.”
    A case of people looking to be offended.

I dont really find the "latinos are more diverse than blacks" as offensive either. I find it dumb, ill informed, stupid, etc... but not offensive. It is a byproduct of identity politics. When you try to kiss one groups ass you maeginalize another
    Last edited by Doc; 08-12-2020 at 09:43 AM.

Queer women! Is that politically correct?

https://cnsnews.com/article/national...eeds-oflesbian

He forgot to mention women who ride bicycles, women who ski, women who climb mountains, women who use a bath tub instead of a shower. He still has a lot of work to do
    seeya
    dan

Shoot'em Joe

Biden makes awkward ‘they’ll shoot me’ quip during Kenosha appearance

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...e-quip-kenosha

An appearance about a shooting, having visited a family of a shooting. lol.

He'd make jokes about needing a drink at an AA meeting.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...campaign-event

FWIW, no inventor just "invents" anything out of the blue from complete scratch. It's always a step by step process, one discovery building on another. Edison was a competent inventor but far better at turning theory into practice and making sure he had the patents for real products. The light bulb was worked on for years, but it was Edison who patented the first one to last even a couple of months, and thus have anything like a marketable product.

The man Biden is presumably referencing was a very well respected inventor, but he didn't invent the light bulb. In some ways no one did in a singular way. He did patent improvements, just as Edison did, but as Edison's was the first to be a brought to market product and Edison bridged that gap from tinkering to putting something before the masses he gets the recognition.

Of course, as a multiple time plagiarist maybe biden thinks the people who come second get the recognition.

Mostly I just find it humorous. The only part that bothers me is that no conservative could ever survive politically with this rolling gaffe machine running, much less his comments that really do make you realize he's an idiot. These are just silly, but many of them are not, yet he gets a complete "aw shucks" pass. Fascinating how that works.

And Trump is the liar????

Biden botches military coronavirus death count, campaign says he accidentally cited Michigan number

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...cited-michigan

It's a trifecta today:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ge-month-event

Total pandering moment with a Hispanic song that translates to "Slowly". For his whole career he has been a complete stuffed shirt who will say whatever works. Losing some ground with Latinos? Have your staff put a latino song on a phone as if its in your playlist, go up and sway like an old white dude to it for everyone, show how much you care about them.

Pathetic.

That follows him also botching the Biden/Harris and More realistic Harris/Biden ticket name, and then confusing Iraq and Iran today in a statement on US deaths.

BTW, if people want to know one of the reasons Trump has appeal to his core, it's that he doesn't pander. Now, he plays to them like PT Barnum, but he doesn't pander. Playing to them is saying what he knows they want to hear, pandering would be pretending he's just a blue collar guy like them.

that's the difference. Like Elizabeth Warren pretending to nonchalantly popping open a can of beer in the middle of a televised announcement, or Biden playing a Latino song from his phone at a Latino event as if he's hip. Trump never pretends to be someone he isn't. Now he exaggerates, he obfuscates, he is a true showman in the PT Barnum style in every way, but he doesn't pretend he's not a billiionaire New Yorker.

He manages to be a complete showman while not coming off as fake. Now, he may be fake, I don't know him, but b/c he doesn't act like a guy who you'd run into at the diner or country bar it works.

Biden, like Hillary, Warren, etc. comes off as fake b/c they ARE fake. They are just trying to play whatever role they think will work for the crowd they have at hand. Tomorrow he will be a fan of rap, next week it'll be country and western. Whatever it takes.

That's one thing I respect about Bernie Sanders. I disagree with him completely, but he has my respect b/c he's genuine. He hasn't changed what he says for votes, you know where he stands.

From that standpoint I respect him more than Trump as Sanders is no showman either. He's completely straightforward. Now, he couldn't be more wrong if he tried, but I can respect the man.

rant over.

And Biden is still a brainless oaf. He proves it as soon as they let him out of the basement.

He's completely straightforward. Now, he couldn't be more wrong if he tried, but I can respect the man.
    I wish he was a conservative. It would be easy to vote for him with no regrets. Unfortunately he would be as popular with the press as Trump is.
    seeya
    dan

No way you would want sanders as President!

Did you notice how happy Joe appeared to be when the music started emanating from the phone? He reminded me of a 4 year old that made the doorbell ring at grandma's house for the first time.
    seeya
    dan

“One of the things I’m proudest of is getting passed, getting moved, getting in control of the Paris Climate Accord, I’m the guy who came back after meeting with Deng Xiaoping and making the case that I believe China will join if we put pressure on them. We got almost 200 nations to join,”
    Got to love his sense of time.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deng_Xiaoping
    Last edited by Doc; 09-18-2020 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Got to love his sense if timing.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deng_Xiaoping
    Joe thinks it’s 1980.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Joe thinks it’s 1980.
    Why, is he opposing busing again?

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

When Trump promotes herd mentality to combat COVID, Joe’s comments not all that bad

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

When Trump promotes herd mentality to combat COVID, Joe’s comments not all that bad

It not a bigley deal

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post

It not a bigley deal
    Trump is full of it, and even his supporters know it. The difference is Trump knows Trump is full of it.

The media makes a big deal of every Trump gaffe, and downplays so many Biden gaffes it really points to a lot more than his "aw shucks" persona.

Biden says 200 million people have died from COVID-19 as campaign gaffes continue

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...die-from-covid

Ummm....worldwise it is just over 958,000, and the US being 204,000. Off by almost a thousand times. Trump says this and its a lie, Joe says it then its a gaffe
    Last edited by Doc; 09-20-2020 at 06:52 PM.