Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: PSA: Biden still a brainless oaf today

They are between a rock and a hard place with Sanders supporters. IMO those folks aren’t going to give their vote away to whoever the Dem nominee is. If Sanders is the surrogate they will vote Dem, no guarantees on anyone else...
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    This assault/harassment thing is gaining more support. No the networks that are the soulless minions of DNC orthodoxy won't report it, but a lot of the activist Hollywood people are now turning on the whole party, and they need those Bernie supporters to carry the day and they know it.

Chances of Hillary getting the call are still way less than 50% but I'd say they are non-zero right now.

I don't think that word means what you think it does

Last edited by Doc; 05-09-2020 at 10:49 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

But if you think that was a gaffe

Last edited by Doc; 05-09-2020 at 10:50 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Fab Five

Hillary and Peloci have decided to ride the Biden horse. He will be the nominee as he is the one they can most. Easily control. They will decide the VP and she will be someone of their liking. They are just hoping they can keep air in Old Joe’s body long enough to be sure Sanders does not win the nomination.
    Real Fan since 1958

So does this mean we're now all in agreement that the entire Russia thing was just a complete lie sold by corrupt politicians and bureaucrats b/c they hate Trump and his policies?

I'll hope Biden does good things if he's President. Mostly I'll hope smart people are around him b/c he's a puppet and a fool. If he were interviewing for any senior job he'd never get past the initial interview due to all his "gaffes" and nonsensical statements. there are literally 100s of them, thousands if you go back to the 1980s.

Yet in politics you can get by just fine, and we wonder why we are constantly disappointed by our leaders. Trump is a boorish child, Biden is a drooling idiot, and those are our options to run the country. Boy we done good.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

So all these investigations still haven't convinced you? A full House investigation with an impeachment proceeding, $50 million special counsel investigation, and years of digging haven't convinced you?

Where are your calls for explanations of the obvious lies and breaches of law and procedure by the Democratic operatives in this mess? The unmasking of 100s of conversations for no reason, the false FISA applications, the lies about having evidence when we now know there never was any? Interesting you want the most investigated conspiracy ever to be further investigated, but no calls to question the clear questions surrounding why we had it at all.

The House has had utter free reign with full subpoena power, as has the Special Counsel. 50+ witnesses including people like Clapper, who were in power before Trump ever arrived, and not one had actual evidence of any collusion. Mueller found instances where Russians even tried and were turned down, not one person in the entire Trump team was even charged with wrongdoing related to Russia or the election. Not one.

Sounds like a typically liberal viewpoint to be honest. 60 years of welfare and rewarding the wrong things has only made poverty worse, so the obvious solution is more of it. It couldn't possibly be that the entire approach is just wrong.

All these investigations and it couldn't be that there really wasn't anything there to see, we need at least one more full round with the opposition in absolute and full control, and then we'll believe it. wow.

Yeah, I'm sure if the Dems control the entire Congress and Presidency they could arrest you or me for treason if they so chose, as it's clear they can gin up about any charge or investigation they want, and then print the false accusations and "evidence", or just claim to have it but that it can't be revealed due to "security concerns", and ruin people with no due process whatsoever.

Instead of being outraged at this complete abridgement of people's constitutional rights to due process and a fair trial, we just need one more no holds barred investigation to be sure.

As for the two candidates, neither is who should be running this country, but Trump at least has some accomplishments and is absolutely his own man and you know where he stands whether you like it or hate it. Biden is a pure politician, an empty suit moron for 40 years who only does what he must to stay in office.

That's why he went from opposing desegregation busing of schools, single handedly blocking it at one point, to now pining about how he's the best friend African Americans can have. What a crock.

Trump has no script, and that's not always good, but it's always Trump. Biden can't be allowed to go off script b/c as soon as he does you find out he's actually mentally challenged. He's been saying and doing these dumb things since well before he was old enough to get the insinuations of dementia. He's always been this dumb.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 05-10-2020 at 03:53 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

What do you think there is left for the democrats to discover after the Mueller investigation, and the impeachment proceedings? I know that the justice department decided not to take up the case of the Bidens, China and the Ukraine so that has potential, and Schiff and his 2 years worth of lies about having absolute proof of collusion between the Trump administration and Russia, but it will not shed any light on the activities of the President.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    What do you think there is left for the democrats to discover after the Mueller investigation, and the impeachment proceedings? I know that the justice department decided not to take up the case of the Bidens, China and the Ukraine so that has potential, and Schiff and his 2 years worth of lies about having absolute proof of collusion between the Trump administration and Russia, but it will not shed any light on the activities of the President.
    Mueller found nothing but the left KNOWS Trump did something hence there is nothing that will convince them otherwise or no method they won't use including manufacturing evidence, violating individuals rights (as they did with Flynn) or trump up charges. So they ask for proof of guilt but the lack of proof is somehow means the proof is hidden, masked or destroyed. It is simply not plausable that there was no crime committed. It is as simple as the evidence has not been found........or manufactured

Just be ready...because the shoe will be on the other foot. After all, they have to prove what they claim....smh
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    My point remains. The Democrats have no choice but to pursue proving their claims. Maybe they can, maybe they can’t.

That the Republican Senate protected the President in every way possible is undeniable. And that the President withheld and prevented information from being obtained is too.

Yet, all that matters is that theDemocrats must yet seek to prove their charges and complaints were true. I don’t see where there is any argument on that point. If they can operate from a position of power such as the Republican Party has held the last three years, they must prove their point to everyone. That’s all I’m saying here...and no doubt they will try. None.

And you seem to be missing the point that it has not only been a swing and a miss, it’s been 9 innings of them. A perfect game of failure to prove anything other than America can’t move forward because of Democratic actions.
    I can find fault with either party because I belong to neither party, but at what point does it hit you that the actions taken are hurting America as a whole?
    You guys seem to be completely missing my point. I understand you have settled in your mind that the Democratic party is entirely to blame and that there was nothing improper done by the administration, Giuliani, Barr, Stone etc..
    That is not my opinion nor the opinion of at least half of the country.

But the only point I am trying to make is that, any access to records or information or any added ability to obtain testimony otherwise blocked by the administration or the Republican Senate, must be brought forward if given the power to accomplish that.

Im not arguing what the results of that would be...I am only telling you that the Democratic party has a responsibility to convince not only those who share your views, but those in the center and left of center.

They must, and they will, attempt to prove themselves.

You guys seem to be completely missing my point. I understand you have settled in your mind that the Democratic party is entirely to blame and that there was nothing improper done by the administration, Giuliani, Barr, Stone etc..
    That is not my opinion nor the opinion of at least half of the country.

But the only point I am trying to make is that, any access to records or information or any added ability to obtain testimony otherwise blocked by the administration or the Republican Senate, must be brought forward if given the power to accomplish that.

Im not arguing what the results of that would be...I am only telling you that the Democratic party has a responsibility to convince not only those who share your views, but those in the center and left of center. Im not even saying I want them to

They must, and they will, attempt to prove themselves.

Just imagine I am a devout MAGA Republican who is saying this.
    Those darn Dems are gonna' start this whole charade up again if they grab more control of government...otherwise they are going to lose their support from within their own party
    No, we get your point. It's just stunning that people still cling to the Democratic party line that somehow there must still be more investigation, as if the Senate had ANY Power to impede the House investigation, or that Mueller had any limits on his investigation.

Oh no, all that has been done just wasn't enough, and we must now give the Democrats TOTAL power and then they have the chance to finally prove themselves. a multiyear special counsel investigation that found ZERO charges to bring on this subject on ANYONE, plus now years of House investigation, that's not enough b/c something else may be hidden somehow. You know, hidden by the most leaked White House in human history.

What access to records has not been given? What stone in that riverbed has not been overturned?

More to the point, how many have to be overturned with nothing found before you decide there may not be anything in that riverbed?

As you said, you THINK the Administration has done something improper, and you cannot accept otherwise. No matter how much evidence is presented. Or, more correctly, no matter how absolutely no evidence has yet to be presented of any wrongdoing.

Don't forget, the House just released transcripts where 50+ witnesses, including Clapper and Rice and the rest, all said they had no actual evidence of any wrongdoing. None. Then add on Mueller's work for nearly 2 years with no evidence.

This is the most investigated administration in history, and nothing of any note was found.

Truthfully, and I'm surprised to be saying it myself, Trump may be the cleanest President we've had in a long long time to have survived all of this and have nothing found.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 05-11-2020 at 05:25 PM.

So then, you believe I am wrong?
    I believe that there has been a massive hunt for evidence to no avail, and I am an empiricist.

You, OTOH, have believed Trump is a Russian spy with absolutely no actual evidence whatsoever. I have maintained that it was highly unlikely but there was little doubt Mueller would find it if it existed.

Clearly it doesn't, and I accept that conclusion given the level of investigation.

The facts show you are wrong. What I think is irrelevant.
    So then, you believe I am wrong?

Hmmmm.... that could be a long list Kingcat....but at the crux of it is your belief that Mueller’s non exoneration of Trump carried some guilt on Trump’s part. I, and others told you to separate your political skew from the facts. You failed to do that...telling us that Mueller’s opinion somehow carried weight. It didn’t.
    Prosecutors either indict, and let the court handle it, or they shut up about it. Mueller didn’t indict because he knew he didn’t have evidence to get a conviction. His job is to indict/not indict. Exoneration/non exoneration isn’t part of a prosecutor’s purview. So rather than shut up about it, he put his political opinion in the press. Which has carried us to where we are at this point...with no evidence, no indictment, no conviction....and nothing but political rancor because folks won’t separate opinion from facts.
    About what?

But anyway, thanks for addressing my point.

I take it you do not believe the Democrats if in control of the White house and Congress will pursue the investigation (or facets of it) again.
    That is exactly what I meant to discuss here.

I disagree, but that's neither here nor there.

My point continues to be that after claiming a cover up (See below for an example), the Dems will have no choice but to try to prove it when they hold the gavel. And I demand (fwiw) it of them. To prove themselves, if not for any other reason. You see what I mean?
    Say it's a waste, or whatever you want....maybe it is. But if the situation were reversed I know each of you would expect the same thing of republicans. Someone needs to be brought to the water trough.
    And if there's nothing in those testimonies and records I can fairly judge those within either party.
    But still, the main point is, I am sure the Democrats would attempt to do just that.

That s the one and only thing debatable here.

"Democrats have accused McConnell and Trump of orchestrating a coverup. During the House investigation, Trump ordered key administration officials not to honor subpoenas for their testimony or documents. McConnell has said he is against calling witnesses although he will allow fellow lawmakers to decide that after the initial case is laid out.

Former national security adviser John Bolton said last week he would testify if subpoenaed by the Senate. He said earlier he has direct knowledge of the events on which the impeachment articles revolve"

Regardless of how it turns out or if it's right or wrong, I do not believe they would have a choice but to follow up on their claims of an orchestrated coverup.
    If in majority control of government.

So what "coverup" needs to be investigated now? What does the Democratic party need to make its case that it didn't get with Mueller (which you say is somehow irrelevant even though it was a limitless investigation of almost every aspect of Trump's administration that uncovered nothing), the House hearings, the ongoing House control, etc.?

Yes, Mueller is relevant as he investigated almost everything related to Trump.

Yes, the House hearings already covered almost everything they could possibly cover, with 50+ witnesses.

So what is left that is going to require complete Democratic control to uncover?

As for contemplating a fully Democratic federal government no I hate the idea, b/c the Dems have moved so far left they are now a danger to the nation in ways that go beyond party politics. It's also clear that members of their group in Washington have no adherence to the rule of law and they will weaponize the bureaucracy.

A clear pattern is emerging from the Obama years. We know the IRS for a fact weaponized their bureaucracy to hurt pro-conservative political groups by denying them non-profit status. We know that. It's in the record.

We now know that the Obama administration concocted this entire Russia thing with no basis other than the fact that they disagree with the Trump team's assessment of Russia. We know they unmasked conversations with US citizens in the 100s with no cause. We KNOW they falsified FISA warrants. We KNOW the FBI had severe political bias and had an "insurance policy" against Trump.

Now we know the FBI discussed potentially entrapping an incoming Trump official and retired general. We KNOW that numerous Obama officials claimed there was evidence of collusion on TV then under oath all of them, ALL of them, said they had no evidence.

The only evidence of any coverup isn't one the Democrats need to be investigating. It's the one they need to be the target of an investigation.

And that's your political bent showing, b/c objectively the only evidence of wrongdoing to come out of the last 3 years is senior Obama officials and FBI career bureaucrats all colluding for political purposes.

Trump has had a very thorough vetting, yes due to Mueller and other things. The only vetting that seems to be done now is the one that will never happen if the Democrats win.

And as for you saying you never thought Trump was a Russian spy, you said numerous times you thought he was a puppet of Putin. I think that's about the same thing.

Wonder if the democrat controlled house that is so concerned about oversight and Presidential over reach will take the time and effort to delve into the actions of the previous administration that has been shown to occur based on actual evidence like notes take. For some reason I doubt it because it has nothing to do with oversight and insuring the actions of the executive branch are on the up and up.

So the flynn files are being dumped, showing Biden was aware of the process at a bare minimum, and did request at least 1 unmasking.

His response? To lay low. Not exactly surprising for a guy trying to win the Presidency by playing a Four Corners offense where he just tries to avoid mistakes and rely on the anti-trump vote to get him in no matter who runs.

Not a bad strategy when you can't get through an interview without a stupid comment, but is there some minimum level of interaction where you just aren't running for office anymore?

Wonder if the democrat controlled house that is so concerned about oversight and Presidential over reach will take the time and effort to delve into the actions of the previous administration that has been shown to occur based on actual evidence like notes take.
    Not just no, but He11 NO. They are so proud of the previous president, they can't imagine doing anything that might sully his reputation, even if the evidence proved a clear and evident criminal act.
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Not just no, but He11 NO. They are so proud of the previous president, they can't imagine doing anything that might sully his reputation, even if the evidence proved a clear and evident criminal act.
    They wouldn't do it if the previous President had been a serial killer as long as he was from the same party.

Any woman who accuses a conservative of misdeeds is a hero, any woman who accuses a liberal of the same gets shredded. The only goal is power, it's certainly not justice or preserving the rule of law.

I agree that Biden will beat Biden

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FwWkLF...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Can't make that up unless you are good with editing software. Even if you are, it is so believable.
    seeya
    dan

Fab Five

With this subject line and video links, this thread could rival Little Pool House.
    Real Fan since 1958

this kinda puts things in perspective.....

Attachment 9410

Fab Five

Real Fan since 1958

No longer "Creepy Joe", now its "Squeeky Joe"

Still, Stalwells fart was better,

That minor pressure relief seemed to addle his cognitive thought during his attempt to make a point.
    seeya
    dan

Joe made it out of the basement...and promptly talked about how to get your kids swiftly to market.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aRgAQ_s10GE
    Last edited by Doc; 07-14-2020 at 10:41 PM.

Do people know he's a brainless idiot? I get Trump is a lot of things too, but the Democrats had like 25 choices and they came up with him.

The problem with him is, and has been, that he doesn't actually run or do anything. he's the ultimate stuffed shirt. The Deep state must be having wet dreams over him being in the Oval Office. Everything goes back to normal.

This week, kids are going for $1.05 a lb, on the hoof