Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Kenny "the Gambler" Rogers died

Last night of natural causes. A shame, even at 81 years of age
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Kenny "the Gambler" Rogers died

Very sad. he seemed very genuine to me and I really enjoyed his TV show with the First Edition when I was younger.

Last edited by kingcat; 03-21-2020 at 10:38 AM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Kenny "the Gambler" Rogers died

Gotta know when to fold’m... RIP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Fab Five

I remember when Kenny Rodgers and the First Edition played Club 68.
    Real Fan since 1958

I pretty much loathe country music, but when I was a kid, we had a piano and my mom had a book of Kenny’s songs to play, so I actually like a few of his hits, I guess as guilty pleasures. (Though until a couple of years ago, I never saw him with anything but silver hair. When a YouTube video showed him with brown hair, I was shocked, LOL)

You picked a fine time to leave us, Kenny