Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

View Poll Results: Rolls per bathroom

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5

5 38.46%
  • 5-10

2 15.38%
  • 10-20

4 30.77%
  • 20-30

1 7.69%
  • HORDER!

1 7.69%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How much toilet paper do you currently have?

Re: How much toilet paper do you currently have?

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    If you need hand sanitizer, Casey Jones will ship you a half gallon. $20 per half gallon and $5 to ship. Medical grade sanitizer.

www.caseyjonesdistillery.com

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk
    That's good stuff, but just so people know, that's more of the liquid/spray type, rather than the type you might find in a pump bottle or small bottle to carry with you. Great for spraying down surfaces or like they say, moistening thick towelettes. Won't have a gel-like consistency to it and will dry quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    That's good stuff, but just so people know, that's more of the liquid/spray type, rather than the type you might find in a pump bottle or small bottle to carry with you. Great for spraying down surfaces or like they say, moistening thick towelettes. Won't have a gel-like consistency to it and will dry quickly.
    That's all well and good, but can we drink it?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I imagine it’s just corn liquor.

The msds sheet shows it is between 60% and 100% ethanol.

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...+SANITIZER.pdf
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

A propane torch with a spreader tip works well for shaving, but it's essential that you keep it moving......................

Rupp's Runt

How much toilet paper do you currently have?

It is the WHO formula. 80% alcohol.

It is a liquid but works on the hands. Just know it will dry you out because it is lacking moisturizer like most you are used to.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    I imagine it’s just corn liquor.
    My uncle would have drank it. I'm not saying you should...just that he would have.

In light of the panic buying thread, thought it might be time to revisit this Golden Oldie.

We just got a 12-pack last weekend so our 2 person household is good for awhile.
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 11-19-2020 at 09:22 AM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Wityhout taking physical inventory I would guess there are 26 rolls here for the 2 of us and our regular grand kid overnight guests. If we run short, then the grand kids have to pay for their food and lodging in TP or PT.

My daughter and her husband had to build another small shed to house their household paper goods. My son in law shops once a week on early Sunday mornings and he can not pass the household paper goods displays without making a purchase. Back during the first lock down the paper supplies here in BG stayed at almost none for a few months. I could only figure there was a small army of housewives that knew when the supply trucks would arrive and they would perch in their shopping carts like vultures waiting for the TP to die.

SIL's sister lives in London KY and their supply of paper products never ran out, but they could not find disinfectant wipes and had sanitizer. I figured that the druggies were drinking the 75% alcohol. We have a local distillery here that stopped making gin and bourbon and switched over to the disinfectant stuff. SIL and his sister used to swap alcohol for paper goods and vice versa and he wound up with a mound of paper.
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 11-19-2020 at 10:01 AM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I think we have a 24-roll that I bought (Aldi brand) in the garage for emergencies. My wife bought a 12 or 24-roll (not sure) pack of what she prefers for emergencies and put it in the garage. We probably have 12 rolls we're working on currently.

So that's maybe 60 rolls, but "only" 20 per bathroom, if you divide it up. I'll have to ask my wife to be sure, but I think that's right. The idea is to not use the TP in the garage unless we have TP to replace it we're bringing in; that being our "backup plan," err, so to speak.

And I thought that was a lot. There are 3 of us who live in the house "full-time," with visits from college kids (2) on breaks.

**Edit...I lost my mind and divided by the number of bedrooms, rather than bathrooms. We don't have 4 bathrooms. Duh. Fixed.**
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 11-19-2020 at 10:45 AM.

I just bought a 24 pk yesterday, for the two of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blueboss; 11-19-2020 at 01:26 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I have no idea how much TP we have on hand currently. I know we have enough for me not to worry about having enough TP right now,

People may want to begin stocking up on canned foods. Weather issues worldwide in 2020 indicate their may be shortages coming in 2021.