Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

View Poll Results: Rolls per bathroom

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5

5 38.46%
  • 5-10

2 15.38%
  • 10-20

4 30.77%
  • 20-30

1 7.69%
  • HORDER!

1 7.69%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How much toilet paper do you currently have?

Rolls per bathroom?

Spent my morning on a TP safari. Came home "empty handed"
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: How much toilet paper do you currently have?

I was out shopping Saturday night and our local Trader Joes was restocking. We were actually down to like 6 rolls in our 4 bathroom house--I asked the worker if it was OK to take 2 packages and she said yes, so we're set for awhile.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Can I barrow some?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

12 Rolls per bathroom, two full baths for me and Grammy and the Greats on the weekend.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

We had two rolls last Friday, I went on the TP search circuit on Friday evening, Saturday morning then again on Sunday and came home with 3 boxes of Kleenex. My SIL has a stash in they’re basement from buying in bulk before the zombie apocalypse, she gave us a twelve pack. Monday morning I stopped at Ace Hardware on my way to work to grab some plumbing fittings, and they just had a delivery and I got another 4 rolls.

Still can’t find alcohol (isopropyl) or chicken, other than that we’re good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Rupp's Runt

2 packs of 12. Can't remember if they are the double or mega rolls. Will probably have to open one pack tomorrow so I should be good for a while

Knew I was low this past weekend. Supplies here were low but not completely out when I went. Bought one pack and go to put it in my truck and see that I apparently forgot about having one in my trunk. I guess I just never got it out before this mess started. The one time I was thankful for being forgetful. I'm in pretty good shape.

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Rupp's Runt

A Public Service Announcement:
    In case of emergency, as in a toilet paper shortage, there are alternatives: phone book pages, tree leaves, paperback books, old newspapers........
    You're welcome.
    Public Service Announcement completed.

I literally told my office manager to order as much as possible from our distributors. If we have too much I will take some and give some to the employees. You literally can not find any in stores. It is gone as soon as it hits the shelf.

It won't be long before there will be plenty of toilet paper on the shelves. It's not one of the supplies we're going to have a limited supply.

I wish it would go bad so the hoarders would suffer.

Having said that, we have more than normal because we saw the "runs" coming (groan).

Rupp's Runt

Darrell, THAT is some funny stuff right there!
    You made me laugh out loud when I read that. Thanks for the comic relief! 😂

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Darrell, THAT is some funny stuff right there!
    You made me laugh out loud when I read that. Thanks for the comic relief! ��
    at least he didn't offer a helping hand.....

A florist here in town has arrangements of charmin for $70 and they deliver.

I’ve found that those construction packs of brown jersey gloves are cheaper. You CAN switch hands and get an extra wipe by the way.

I wouldn’t advise turning them inside out however. Just toss them in the hamper when you are done.
    Last edited by kingcat; 03-19-2020 at 11:26 AM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Well boys, it’s finally come to this. We have a thread so we can discuss wiping our a&$’s.

The world as we know it is changing fast.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Well boys, it’s finally come to this. We have a thread so we can discuss wiping our a&$’s.

The world as we know it is changing fast.

The sad part is we've had those threads when there wasn't an emergency.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I enjoyed the 4 urinal, and how do you open a public restroom door threads

I miss the tiny pool, house thread...from the other board. What was it? Scout?

Definitely our thread, I think during the Scout era.

We had one on baby wipes, I remember that one and that's pretty close to this one.

Been meaning to dig up the thread we had on shaving. I moved to an old school razor and love it. And it's unbelievably cheap.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I just went to a double edge razor last week! Figured I would slit my throat but I don’t think I could cut myself with it if I tried. Got a Viking Chieftan Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Definitely our thread, I think during the Scout era.

We had one on baby wipes, I remember that one and that's pretty close to this one.

Been meaning to dig up the thread we had on shaving. I moved to an old school razor and love it. And it's unbelievably cheap.
    I use tweezers........

I use the Van der Hagen. It's cheap, chrome, less than $20. Tried several different blades, found one I really liked, great reviews, and like $12 for 100.

Use shaving soap and a horsehair brush (I think... Will have to check).

Great shaves, dirt cheap, and a cathartic experience.

I have a One Blade that I'll use for 2 minutes to get by if I haven't shaved and don't have time, and I like it for what it is, but nothing beats the safety razor.

I went for a late-afternoon run, took a shower, and had a shave. Checked on some of the things that I use

The blades are Astra Superior Platinum. I just checked on Amazon and they are incredibly cheap at $7 per hundred. But they're very good, provide a close shave without being too aggressive.

I forget the soap that I used, but it's cheap. I have a couple of boxes in the bathroom after I use this one, but it lasts forever.

When I finish, I like to use the Nivea After Shave moisturizing, cooling balm. It looks like it would be greasy, but it isn't, and dissipates nicely into the skin. Just a dollop is plenty for your face and throat. It definitely soothes the skin after the shave, too. I don't wear cologne, because I don't want to bother clients are people I work with, and it does not have a cologne type smell. Not sure it has a smell separate and apart from the soap, in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I went for a late-afternoon run, took a shower, and had a shave. Checked on some of the things that I use

The blades are Astra Superior Platinum. I just checked on Amazon and they are incredibly cheap at $7 per hundred. But they're very good, provide a close shave without being too aggressive.

I forget the soap that I used, but it's cheap. I have a couple of boxes in the bathroom after I use this one, but it lasts forever.

When I finish, I like to use the Nivea After Shave moisturizing, cooling balm. It looks like it would be greasy, but it isn't, and dissipates nicely into the skin. Just a dollop is plenty for your face and throat. It definitely soothes the skin after the shave, too. I don't wear cologne, because I don't want to bother clients are people I work with, and it does not have a cologne type smell. Not sure it has a smell separate and apart from the soap, in fact.
    Nice segue from the toilet paper conversation.... from one end to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Nice segue from the toilet paper conversation.... from one end to the other.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

I use Vokshod blades, $4.99 for 50 so a dime apiece, and Bigelow shave cream in the green tube. No brush, just rub it in with my fingers. I’ve been using shave oil too before the cream but I’ve never decided if it actually does anything or not.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

I use Astra blades. $8 for 100, seriously. All of these brands are so stupid cheap compared to "regular" razor blades it's not funny. I was paying like $20 for a 10 pack of Gillette blades.

I use a Merkur razor. Heavy, a little short but I've gotten used to it. They're about $40 but obviously will last me till I die, so that's at least a couple of years of use.

I get about 3-4 shaves out of a blade side, so maybe a week on a blade, so $8 for a 2 year supply given that I don't have to shave every single day.

I used cream and razors from when I first started shaving until about 20 years ago. Then I got an electric for a gift. Now I’m using..

Braun Series 7 ($170) with cleaning station and a Braun trimmer ($60). Should last the rest of my life. I do replace the foil and blades every couple years, and the cleaning station refills a couple times a year.

Quick, easy, close shave, no mess....

I am still shopping a nice cream. I use C.O. Bigelow which I like, but I need something that stays wet as long as possible.

Just enough to get the job done!