Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Bars and restaurants shut down

Bars, restaurants, gyms, theaters, museums, all govt offices and meetings except judiciary, cops and fire all shut down in Gallatin County.

Re: Bars and restaurants shut down

Kentucky shut down first of the week. Delivery, drive through and carryout allowed, no in building dining.

Can't imagine anyone would go out anyway. NOt b/c of of fear of infection but b/c every house in America probably has so much food stocked up it's sitting on their counters going bad if they don't eat it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

The wife and I made a trek to Baskin/Robbins for a cone this evening.

I know that I'm a little old to be living on the edge like that but, gosh...it was some awfully good butter pecan.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Kentucky shut down first of the week. Delivery, drive through and carryout allowed, no in building dining.

Can't imagine anyone would go out anyway. NOt b/c of of fear of infection but b/c every house in America probably has so much food stocked up it's sitting on their counters going bad if they don't eat it.
    Ingo out so I can crap and have toilet paper
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Doc, what the F is up with Florida not closing their beaches????????

Seriously, letting these dumbass kids go down there and hang out? Have you guys considered shooting DeSantis?

If I'm Trump I call him and tell him if he doesn't close them I'll send some guys who are really good at taking control of beaches and the Marines won't be so nice about it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Doc, what the F is up with Florida not closing their beaches????????

Seriously, letting these dumbass kids go down there and hang out? Have you guys considered shooting DeSantis?

If I'm Trump I call him and tell him if he doesn't close them I'll send some guys who are really good at taking control of beaches and the Marines won't be so nice about it.
    They all promised to observe social distancing
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Miami-Dade did close their beaches to spring break traffic. I don’t think Broward did to the north however.
    Last edited by Catonahottinroof; 03-18-2020 at 01:15 PM.

Kaylee Hartung has it. That is a human tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Miami-Dade did close their beaches to spring break traffic. I don’t think Broward did to the north however.
    They have a Governor over the whole state I presume. Can't believe any are open

I live in Collier County on the gulf side, both here and Lee county to the north of me now have closed beaches as of 5:00pm tonight.
    They have a Governor over the whole state I presume. Can't believe any are open