Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: This comes as no shock to me...

This comes as no shock to me...

China hints at denying Americans life-saving coronavirus drugs

Maybe if THIS nation had spent the last 20 years focusing on SELF RELIANCE, we would not be in this mess!
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: This comes as no shock to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    China hints at denying Americans life-saving coronavirus drugs

Maybe if THIS nation had spent the last 20 years focusing on SELF RELIANCE, we would not be in this mess!
    The number of Acute Drugs that patients need from China is astronomical. I agree, this could be very bad.

There has been an IV (saline and bags) shortage in the United States since Hurricane Maria in 2017 (a huge % are manufactured there). This virus could bring that to light as well.
    ~Puma~

Someone alluded to the fact that this was a deliberate release of this pathogen on the premium board.
    With this response from the chinese government, you just gotta wonder....

I am reasonably sure they are not happy with the trade sanctions and the threats over the money manipulation and stealing proprietary info and products. This threatened action sure would be a message to back up sit down and shut up.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

This comes as no shock to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Someone alluded to the fact that this was a deliberate release of this pathogen on the premium board.
    With this response from the chinese government, you just gotta wonder....
    I’m 100% convinced this is no accident by the Chinese. The leadership in that country is evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a good news item for the US. The Chinese won't cut off the supply b/c we would go full trade war and their regime would be in serious jeopardy. They need us badly, even worse than we need them, and they know it.

This is totalitarian posturing.

But the good news is people will finally see that yes China is our enemy and big corporations and globalists are selling us out, and we need to, even by force of legislation, move key manufacturing back to the US.

And, not to be political, this has been a big part of Trump's message that was so easily dismissed both by political opponents and Wall Street.

I'd love to see Trump introduce legislation through the Senate to legally require, and subsidize if necessary, key items like pharmaceutical production in the same way we protect key military production.

The reality is where they really have us is in the mining of rare earth minerals. We need to address that one as well. Maybe this will help produce some political support to stand up to the big corporations and insist on being America first.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.