Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Things you like but most people think are weird

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Fried chicken gizzards. Mrs. boss won't cook them for me and I'm no good at frying anything...good ones are hard to find
    Fried livers and hearts with some milk gravy, mashed potatoes, and some homegrown green beans.....Fresh picture of sweet tea....MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

Field dressing whitetails.

Happiness is a steaming gut pile.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Real libraries with real books
    My librarian wife thanks you.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

I like sorting socks. I think of it like playing "Concentration" with laundry.

Food: I like to make a peanut butter sandwich with my chili and dunk it. A bunch of us kids did it on a dare during lunch in grade school and liked it. Still do it.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Food: I like to make a peanut butter sandwich with my chili and dunk it. A bunch of us kids did it on a dare during lunch in grade school and liked it. Still do it.
    I absolutely love Peanut Butter sandwiches with Chili. I've never dunked one before though. And it has to be CRUNCHY PB.
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

We could have closed the thread at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    CitizenBBN.

Peanut butter crackers in vegetable soup is normal; peanut butter sandwiches in chili is just weird.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    We could have closed the thread at this point.
    Going to be hard for anyone to beat him out for weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Peanut butter crackers in vegetable soup is normal; peanut butter sandwiches in chili is just weird.
    WHAATTTTTT?????

Everybody knows that you eat veggie soup with butter spread on saltines!!! Hell, most of the time I don't even spread the butter, I just dip the cracker in the butter bowl. Maybe that explains why I lost my girlish figure!!

Bombino

McDonals Filet-o-Fish sandwich. I freaking love those things but as with anything McDonalds most ppl dislike them.

When eating trail mix, I sift out the pistachios and have them last.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
    McDonals Filet-o-Fish sandwich. I freaking love those things but as with anything McDonalds most ppl dislike them.
    it has been years since I've tried 1 of those, but I remember them being terrible. maybe I will give it 1 more chance.

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.

it has been years since I've tried 1 of those, but I remember them being terrible. maybe I will give it 1 more chance.

Mistake.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

lol....well, maybe not then.

I tried the McDonald's "McRib" sandwich once. I will not repeat that error; perhaps I will include the fish filet in the same category.

Traditionally, I will try things after years go by. Occasionally, I find my taste buds have changed. Most times, not, however.

Traditionally, I will try things after years go by. Occasionally, I find my taste buds have changed. Most times, not, however.
    If your tastebuds change to like the McRib I suggest corrective taste bud surgery.

Fresca and orange sherbet. Pack a glass with orange sherbet and pour in icy cold Fresca it's outstanding on a really hot day. I used to do orange sherbet with grape soda before I switched to diet sodas, now I find it entirely too sweet tastes like a purple Sweet Tart .
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Unforgettable

It's the sauce that is good

Unforgettable

A sauce of half grape jelly and half ketchup in crockpot with smoked deer sausage

Unforgettable

2/3 mayo, 1/3 ketchup add pepper, Tonys, Cavender Greek seasoning, garlic salt, pepper, wortchester, Mix it good and makes a great dip for shrimp. Kinda like comeback sauce

Quote Originally Posted by uklandrn View Post
    You all know you can't eat bologna on anything but white bread. Fancy bread will ruin it!!
    You got that right and a good slice of garden fresh tomato, a bit of lettuce and a slice of sweet onion makes it a gourmet meal.

Quote Originally Posted by thedeerehunter View Post
    Field dressing whitetails.

Happiness is a steaming gut pile.
    I'm with you here old buddy. More guts more glory!

Things other people like but you think are weird. . . iced coffee. Coffee should be hot, black, and strong.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Things other people like but you think are weird. . . iced coffee. Coffee should be hot, black, and strong.
    I was just about to start a thread with this "opposite" topic--come join me as I do.

I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm just old and set in my ways. I absolutely love a printed newspaper. I know, I know...the news is "old news" by the time I get it, but I love browsing that thing section-by-section, page at a time. Always start out with the sports page, followed by the feature section, then the metro, and then the front page. (On Sunday I get the weekly ads too!! Adds in another 1/2 hour or so).

Put on a pot of coffee, (sorry caftan, I've got to have mine with cream and sugar), and just sit and read the newspaper. Love it!!!

Molasses, especially on a hot biscuit with butter. The chocolate gravy on the other thread sounds odd tho.

Lfbj, I too used to be addicted to daily newspapers, even to the point of taking both the CJ and the HL every day and working both of the crosswords. Just the way I was brought up I guess. Neither one is worth a damn now though and I don't have time to read them anymore anyway, especially since I spend so much time here getting edjumacated.

If most people think molasses on a hot buttered biscuit is weird, then most people are crazy.
    I wouldn't pull for UofL if they were playing the Taliban.