Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: How to tell if you have coronavirus

How to tell if you have coronavirus

I know you probably think I'm going to just post a joke here, but this is just a decent little article with some common sense in it that I thought I would share.

https://thehill.com/changing-america...ve-coronavirus

Re: How to tell if you have coronavirus

Correct...good article. Lots of over-reaction/fear, much media and politically motivated. From the article: 80% of the cases are MILD.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

How to tell if you have coronavirus

Basically the same symptoms as the Flu A which is on its annual tour of the US as we speak.

I actually started feeling a little rough on Tuesday evening on my way to Rupp. I thought I might be getting a cold, sinuses going, itchy throat, slight cough.

I woke up Wednesday morning and had sweated through a t shirt, head throbbing, tightness in chest, deep cough, shortness of breath. I immediately called my Dr. not because I thought I had C-19, but because it felt fluy and I wanted to get some flu Rx going early. I did test positive for flu A, and I had a temp of 99.3 She prescribed the new Zofluza (sp), and told me to stay in for five days, rest, drink fluids, and take the usual over the counter stuff for aches, pains, and sinuses, and cough.

Wednesday night I went down hill pretty quickly and Thursday was rough, temp 101.6. Friday morning ( 3-4 am) I went through another couple of tshirts. Friday evening symptoms started slowing, aching less temp at 98.9. Today all though I’m weak with not a lot of energy, breathing is better, cough has subsided and not as achy.

...here’s the bad news, I was at Rupp right at the onset of the very first slight symptoms which just seemed like I might have been getting a cold or a sinus infection. Dr told me i likely contracted the flu a couple of days prior to my symptoms on Tuesday evening. Couple of days before Tuesday...I was at Rupp for the Auburn game.

Easy to see how this stuff spreads so quickly, I’m guessing a percentage of people are contagious before they start having symptoms, and like me are out in public.

I always make a conscious effort to never use the hand rails on stairs in public buildings, and always open doors without using my hands. I get it with the wash hands regularly and don’t touch your face, mouth, eyes, nose.... stay frosty out there folks, this common flu A is a bear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire