Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

* Play KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest Kentucky v LSU *

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. OVER/UNDER 2. LSU averages 40 rebounds a game where as UK averages 38 per game. So will our be over or under the 2 differential? (example if UK has 3 more rebounds than LSU the correct answer is OVER 5)

4. Our PAR-T, Your PAR-T. It will be the difference in PAR-T for the entire team. Looking for the team with the higher PAR (pts + assists + rebounds - TO's) and by how many. Must get the team correct.

Tie Breaker: Fouls called (total on both teams).
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: * Play KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest Kentucky v LSU *

1) UK by 5
    2) Mays w/19
    3) over 1
    4) LSU 2
    TB 46
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

LSU by 2
    Mays 23
    Under 4
    LSU 8
    Tb: 41

Lsu +5
    Smart 20
    Under 6
    Lsu 9

Freshman

UK +3
    Mays 23
    Under 5
    LSU 6

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

+3

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

Tyrese Maxey, 25

3. OVER/UNDER 2. LSU averages 40 rebounds a game where as UK averages 38 per game. So will our be over or under the 2 differential? (example if UK has 3 more rebounds than LSU the correct answer is OVER 5)

OVER by 1

4. Our PAR-T, Your PAR-T. It will be the difference in PAR-T for the entire team. Looking for the team with the higher PAR (pts + assists + rebounds - TO's) and by how many. Must get the team correct.

Kentucky by 3

Tie Breaker: Fouls called (total on both teams). 37

UK by 4
    Quickley with 22
    Under 2
    UK 5
    TB: 46

1) UK by 1
    2) Maxey 21
    3) Over by 1
    4) UK + 6
    TB) 40
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

I try not to look at anyone's picks when I make my own--it's not a sense of fairness or anything, I just like to do my own thing. But after I post, I like to look back at everyone's picks.

Really good mix of picks on this one. They are all over the place. It will be a very interesting one. Also tells me that there were really good questions asked for # 3 and # 4 (the variable ones) when you get that mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I try not to look at anyone's picks when I make my own--it's not a sense of fairness or anything, I just like to do my own thing. But after I post, I like to look back at everyone's picks.

Really good mix of picks on this one. They are all over the place. It will be a very interesting one. Also tells me that there were really good questions asked for # 3 and # 4 (the variable ones) when you get that mix.
    I do the same. I'm not one of those "price is right" people who pick ONE dollar higher. However I will look back afterwards.

I make my picks then go back to make sure I did not copy any accidentally or even am too close. I much prefer questions with larger answers just so there aren’t a lot of people with guesses that almost match

LSU by 7
    Mays 25
    Under -8
    LSU-9

I hate when I pick the same thing as someone else but it’s kind inevitable around here.

UK by six

Richards 26

Over 3

UK 9

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

1) Cats by 5

2) Big Nick 21

3) +8

4) Cats+ 2

Tb) 44

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by bluecat24 View Post
    UK +3
    Mays 23
    Under 5
    LSU 6

+3

Tyrese Maxey, 25

OVER by 1

Kentucky by 3

Tie Breaker: Fouls called (total on both teams). 37
    Two perfect picks, but didn't think they'd be close when we had a 15-point lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    UK by 4
    Quickley with 22
    Under 2
    UK 5
    TB: 46
    Quickley missed that last free throw, or you would have been perfect. Still good enough with a great pick.

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    LSU by 7
    Mays 25
    Under -8
    LSU-9
    Kentucky started by outrebounding LSU for most of the first half, and barely trailed until the second half. Then LSU dominated, outrebounding Kentucky 45-33. That would be under, by 10, and make your pick the very best pick here.

Quote Originally Posted by bluecat24 View Post
    UK +3
    Mays 23
    Under 5
    LSU 6
    LSU 76 points, 11 assists, 45 rebounds, 12 turnovers, Par-Ty score 120.

Kentucky 79 points, 15 assists, 33 rebounds, 12 turnovers, Par-Ty score 115.

LSU 5 here, means your outstanding pick gets the point.

With two points, bluecat24 does not need a tiebreaker to win tonight, and walks away with the road Victory. Nice job tonight, bluecat24!

Quickley missed that last free throw, or you would have been perfect. Still good enough with a great pick.
    If he had hit both of them I would have gotten both of the first two points :/
    Nice job bluecat!!

Freshman

Thanks guys!!! Finally hit one!!!