Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: The David Austin Band album is released.

The David Austin Band album is released.

Edit: Now streaming on Spotify, YouTube, and available for ITune and Deezer download Also, it is now on thirty plus such streaming sites worldwide to include China, Russia, The Middle East, Europe, and all of Asia.
    As well as on the purchase for resale list of over 15,000 retail stores across the globe.

Anyone in Europe or elsewhere across the ocean can listen on their most popular music platforms.

It has been received by ITunes, Spotify, Pandora, YouTube, Deezer, etc.. and will be searchable as they get it uploaded.

It can be purchased at the cdbaby site below, either as digital download, individual songs, or to order the actual cd, but I also had them add previews. I appreciate you kind folks indulging an old dude one more musical endeavor and following along as i recorded these.

Now, the kids and grand kids have something to listen to long after I'm gone. Each song was about either a real time in my life or a real person, only exaggerated a bit at times. The first song, Finding my way back" is partly about my life relative to music, but more inspired by those I knew who went to 'Nam and either didn't return at all..or returned only in part. never fully adjusting to the things they left behind. i escaped the draft but was ready to go when it stopped..
    Anyway, thanks for not telling me to get it over with already. Which I have.

http://store.cdbaby.com/cd/thedavidaustinband
    Last edited by kingcat; 02-10-2020 at 08:57 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Rupp's Runt

Congrats!

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

I got a boss named David Austin. He’s an Australian and plays the drum. Would be curious to ask if he knows this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: The David Austin Band album is released.

Quote Originally Posted by ribbonfish View Post
    I got a boss named David Austin. He’s an Australian and plays the drum. Would be curious to ask if he knows this.

The David Austin name is a pseudonym I have performed under since back in the mid 70's. Originally I played the character by that name in an original rock opera of sorts entitled "The Age of Cotton Candy" (Pretty heavy music befitting the time)
    After several years the drummer (D.G. Bowen) and I broke off and done a country single for the fun of it. And since we split the effort, decided to use the same pseudonym.
    Before we knew it, and as we started playing the country music venues, people started calling me by that name. Naturally so, since I was the singer.

By then we had a decent fanbase, and decided to keep the name going forward.

Anyway, this album project was also a writing/production partnership and we decided to use The David Austin Band once again.

Here's YouTube link to the album..Songs in random order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcgY...C8mBj_LmYuEah5
    Last edited by kingcat; 03-11-2020 at 09:41 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Thanks, kingcat, for details. Would be a nice topic off the work to talk!

I am really liking Finding my way Back
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Awesome, you should be very proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Thanks guys.

I would like to offer my friends here a chance to digitally download the album in a high quality format free. Here is a higher quality link for you to either listen to or download "The Way Back" (Or individual songs)

I appreciate the input given here on the project the last couple of years. I'll Leave this download up a few days..

https://kingcatsmail.wixsite.com/the...band/our-music
    Last edited by kingcat; 03-14-2020 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    I would like to offer my friends here a chance to digitally download the album in a high quality format free. Here is a higher quality link for you to either listen to or download "The Way Back" (Or individual songs)

I appreciate the input given here on the project the last couple of years. I'll Leave this download up a few days..

https://kingcatsmail.wixsite.com/the...band/our-music
    I did download the album, but I do not feel right about accepting it for free. If you have a paypal address or another form of electronic transfer account, I would appreciate it if you would send me the contact information. Just a quick blurb in a PM here would be great.

I enjoy the hack out of the music.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.