Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iowa, for all issues, just cut through to some truth

Re: Iowa, for all issues, just cut through to some truth

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    yes, some stunningly important legislation there. Some of my favorites are

*Condemning the Trump Administration’s Legal Campaign to Take Away Americans’ Health Care

*the Mueller report.

*Disapproving the President’s proposal to take an action relating to the application of certain sanctions with respect to the Russian Federation

*Expressing the sense of Congress that the report of Special Counsel Mueller should be made available to the public and to Congress
    Other major legislation

So much for tending to "the people's business"

EDIT: clearly I posted before reading the entire thread, as Chuck points out most are partisan Liberal talking points bills that had zero chance of passing and were nothing more than political gambits.
    As I've stated, there are also some terribly important bipartisan legislation in there that's just sitting on the Senate's desk. The point is that they have done far more than nothing. They have done exactly what their constituencies elected them to do. They certainly weren't elected to pass bills that a Republican controlled Senate was going to like. They were elected to put forth progressive/liberal legislation. Which they did.
    ~Puma~

Re: Iowa, for all issues, just cut through to some truth

many believe they were elected for the SOLE purpose of impeaching the president. That was their MAIN objective. It is the objective they spent the vast majority of their time on.... and it is why I hope they are kicked out of office.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.