Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

UNC-CH invades FSU tonight

Hope FSU doesn't take them lightly. We don't need any big wins for UNC-CH.

Go Noles!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Anybody watching? I just turned it on and saw a phantom foul called on FSU and the score was 19-18 cheat.

Are the refs jobbing the noles?

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Never mind Cole Anthony just fouled two guys on a lose ball scramble.

Halftime FSU 29 UNC-CH 28

Re: UNC-CH invades FSU tonight

Pretty much irrelevant I think as far as them making the ncaa's tourney. it was a long reach even before Saturdays loss.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

To me it has more to do with FSU losing and pushing UL in front of the ACC.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    To me it has more to do with FSU losing and pushing UL in front of the ACC.
    Good point, too. Much more likely threat.

I just didn't want to see North Carolina get on a roll with Cole Anthony. They were 10-11 coming in today. You telling me that if they win 20 games they wouldn't go to the NCAA tournament? I think they would. Unlikely they would have done it, but maybe 18 or 19 wins with a star win like the one today could have been, and maybe they get consideration behind closed doors with men drinking cognac and smoking cigars while playing poker with MJ and ShillBilas touting them, and who knows? Better for them to keep losing and remove all doubt.

Noles

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Good point, too. Much more likely threat.

I just didn't want to see North Carolina get on a roll with Cole Anthony. They were 10-11 coming in today. You telling me that if they win 20 games they wouldn't go to the NCAA tournament? I think they would. Unlikely they would have done it, but maybe 18 or 19 wins with a star win like the one today could have been, and maybe they get consideration behind closed doors with men drinking cognac and smoking cigars while playing poker with MJ and ShillBilas touting them, and who knows? Better for them to keep losing and remove all doubt.
    10-12 with nine games left. I would think they could only lose two more and then get a couple of wins in the ACCT to make it.

... but you’re right a quality win or two, along with MJ throwing a bag of money at his favorite charitable organization (Emmert) and anything could happen.