Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Take her out

Take her out

Fire her? Nah. His catch phrase is “You’re fired!” And he could have fired her any time he wanted. Besides, the guys he was telling this to weren’t government employees with the authority to fire her. So what exactly did he mean? Hmmmm

Maybe he was talking about the prom.
    Last edited by Catfan73; 01-24-2020 at 10:44 PM.

Re: Take her out

Assume you mean Yankovic (the ambassador to Ukraine)
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Well yeah.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Hating Trump is getting to be like believing in Bigfoot. It's built on lots of blurry half images and reading between the lines. Lots of hope, and very little substance.

When people like his enemies start mysteriously dying, then this may be worthy of thought.

For three years I've heard he's going to destroy NATO, he's a Russian spy, he's a dictator, etc. endlessly. None of it has been true in any way.

And now he's trying to "cheat" in an election? What constitutes cheating in politics anyway? The DNC sent an envoy to work with Ukranians in the last election, paid millions to go to Russia to try to find dirt on Trump, which was then leaked to the media who ran the story to hurt him.

Is that not cheating? Interfering? If that's OK then where do we draw this mystical line?

Where do we draw it on corruption? Biden's son gets $600K a year for a job he's not qualified for in any way, while his dad happens to be point man for policy in that region? Hillary and Bill start a foundation that takes in hundreds of millions from foreign powers, and that money suddenly stops when they lose the election. Fraud? Cheating?

I love the duplicity of the world. OK, "despise" may be a better word, but since we're up to our eyeballs in it I prefer to try to laugh at it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

What does any of that have to do with telling Parnas and Fruman to take her out?
    changing my signature to change our luck.

one's imagination. Like Bigfoot. And the tales of a future felon being evidence.

Now don't get me wrong, I hate that Trump surrounds himself with people like Avanetti, Parnas, etc. He's clearly an old school New York real estate guy, so don't put much past him.

But that's not enough to hang a man, as the saying goes.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I’m not a Trump fan either by any means. However, this stuff going on is beyond absurd.
    If the Dems had put as much effort in legislating and putting forth a good candidate the 2020 would be much more palatable to the voter.
    Last edited by Catonahottinroof; 01-25-2020 at 09:45 PM.

I believe the latest images of bigfoot out of 2 different locations in Washington state far more than i believe the stories, half truths, and unproven rumors that Schiff is asking the country to believe.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    I’m not a Trump fan either by any means. However, this stuff going on is beyond absurd.
    If the Dems had put as much effort in legislating and putting forth a good candidate the 2020 would be much more palatable to the voter.
    He's an ass. I get it. He was about my last choice out of the GOP field (maybe ahead of Jeb "let's not change a damned thing" Bush). He's garish and obnoxious and full of himself and I bet working for him is a nightmare and his petulance (credit to doc) and impulsiveness must drive the administration staff nuts.

BUT, in the end he has gotten a lot of positive results, the country is NOT teetering on the edge of a dictatorship or nuclear war, and he IS the duly elected POTUS.

Was what he did "OK"? No, not for me. Not b/c he wanted Biden investigated, sounds like we need a WHALE LOAD more of that in DC, but doing it through Guliani and private actors to me was wrong versus just putting his foot down with the DOJ (though I get that's not popular these days).

Was it enough to rise to the level of overturning an election 9 months before the next one? Absolutely not.

Obama's administration violated the law many times, ignored subpoenas from Congress and even orders from the bench, but none of it was enough to remove him from office. Bush II arguably started a war based on fabrications from the intelligence community and cost thousands upon thousands of lives, and not a single person was ever brought down b/c of it.

Bringing this to light is one thing, but for these kinds of events it's really up to the voters to decide. Most people I know who voted for Trump did so holding their nose at least somewhat, but the other choice was a hard turn left with one of the most corrupt political families since the 19th century.

Had the House investigated this and exposed it, fine. That's a legitimate role. But the impeachment and trial is over the top and not justified, any more than it was with Clinton.

I think the Democratic Party is going to see a split. The AOC/Squad portion of the party is in such a different place than the “classic liberal” that for now is still democrat. So much so that you’re not going to see them maintain both factions of the party vote for the same candidate, or vote at all.

Just my opinion but I think the Democrats sweep the election then they split, with a bunch of the old guard GOP joining the moderate Dems, leaving the Trumpers on one fringe and the Bernie/AOC bloc on the other end.

The whole Yovanovich story line seems weird. A president doesn’t need to plot to get rid of a diplomat, they can be fired outright.

Entirely possible depending on who the presidential nominee is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Just my opinion but I think the Democrats sweep the election then they split, with a bunch of the old guard GOP joining the moderate Dems, leaving the Trumpers on one fringe and the Bernie/AOC bloc on the other end.

The big question is, who did he ask to take her out? Was it an official of the government who held that responsibility?

Plus, do those in attendance actually have clearance to hear such discussions?

If not, to seriously question who and why certainly appears prudent no matter where one's loyalty lies.

And if it were a Clinton how would it be received? No differently I would hope.
    Last edited by kingcat; 01-26-2020 at 04:06 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Entirely possible depending on who the presidential nominee is.
    It will be Biden. And unless the right can convict him or his son of wrong doing this will more and more present itself as a strength for the old political veteran, halfback/wide receiver.

You can only cry wolf so many times. ..Especially when you may be the wolf.

Of upcoming interest to me are the investigations Ukraine actually has launched with regard to this subject.

But I am overall pleased with how things are proceeding. I believe the democratic system will work admirably given time.
    Last edited by kingcat; 01-26-2020 at 03:53 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    The whole Yovanovich story line seems weird. A president doesn’t need to plot to get rid of a diplomat, they can be fired outright.
    Thank you. Good to see somebody who understands the presidents powers. Should have fire every ambassador and every member of the DOJ.

The idea that Trump put out a mobish hit on her was something I assumed only Tom Clancy would fabticate. She and other old school diplomats spent 3 years undermining his policy but there was no reason to assisnate her when he could just fire her. The left has spent years redefining language and words. In the call to Zelinski, he said "help us" and that is perverted from the plural to the singular help me. Here, the definition of "take her out" is assumed to be a hit when it could have multiple interpetations. Apparently when I met my wife I wanted to kill her because my goal was to "take her out".

Of course considering the source, I would not take it at face value, The left has not been particilarly honest. One just needs to consider the methods employeed to obtain the FISA warrants.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.