Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I did not know that wanting to be a dictator was illegal

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: I did not know that wanting to be a dictator was illegal

It explains me. It explains my code of Honor. My patriotism. And if given personal cause, at work my resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    It explains me. It explains my code of Honor. My patriotism. And if given personal cause, at work my resistance.
    So you are willing to violate your oath if you, individually, simply disagree with the policies of a duly elected President.

Seems you're pretty selective about the parts of the Constitution you defend and ignore. that section on how the President is elected by the People isn't getting much weight.

I've asked many times before with absolutely zero answers, but what part of the Constitution is Trump subverting that requires anyone in to choose the Constitution over him?

And remember, policy disputes aren't Constitutional issues. What court order has he ignored? What laws has he suspended? What use of force has he ordered against US citizens?

When he does that you'll have a case. What you have now is just a personal belief he MAY do that at some point, and thus you are justified in "resisting" the policies implemented by the current representative of The People.

There are times when a man of good conscience must refuse an order, and when citizens must defend the Constitution against a politician, but the notion that now is that time and Trump is that person is just nonsense. Total nonsense.

Obama overstepped more than Trump has with the law, and got away with it b/c of a fawning media and many judges, but even that isn't some vast threat to the nation and Constitution bc Presidents and the Congress have been doing that for all of its history.

There's simply no "there" there, and you have no corner on patriotism or defense of the Constitution simply b/c you think Trump is evil without any actual evidence.

The People decide the laws and policies of this land, through the representation of the elected officials, not you. Trump is their personal and direct representative, and it is the job of those in the administrative branch to carry out those policies as they are, for all intent and purpose, the policies of The People. If the people decide they don't like that direction they can change it every 4 years.

The idea that you or any bureaucrat can decide what is or is not Constitutional against the will of the elected representative of this land is far more dangerous to the Constitution than anything you think Trump is doing.

In your area maybe it doesn't get anyone killed, but that same attitude in the intelligence community has started wars. It is a dangerous way to think and is exactly why Trump was elected: b/c people in DC think they have an exclusive insight into what is right and wrong, Constitutional and not, and many Americans are sick to death of that viewpoint.

There are times to resist a superior, either civilian or military, but there's no evidence this is one of those times and none has been presented for 3 years.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    Anyone who took an oath to defend the Constitution and who doesn’t look to personally profit for his or her public office takes offense at him.
    I have stayed away from here for a long time, but History, this is way beneath where you used to be. I guess what you really were was a McCain fan, not anything other than a rhino. If you want to look at who has profited, look no further than the Obamas, how else do you own a multi million dollar home right out of office and then buy a $15 million dollar home in his vacation spot in Maine. Think Newsome in California, Pelosi in California...you need to search the connection between those two and their family history, search Sanders and see how his family and his wifes family have profited from his time in office, how about the clintons and that $300 million in their charity that went to them, their daughter, think about Schiff, Nadler, they not only lie constantly but think they have profited a bunch. And the Bidens, search that family if you want to see profit from a position. I am not saying republicans are much better but don't throw stones at one party while thinking your liberals are saints. How else does a black congressmen from Miss, Benny , go from mayor of very small town Bolton..paid about $30,000 per year...and within 6 years had a net worth of over $2 million and more than Lott or Cochran who had been lawyers and long time senators at that point. Benny is as dirty as they come. The swamp hates Trump, because he can't be bought and he is running the country like a business, finally. And your boy LBJ, not only a racist pig, but a big time crook, why do you think he kept us in the Vietnam war for so long? Wake up before you end up in a mental hospital.

Nice to see you jazy
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    That doesn’t explain why the DC crowd is offended by him, does it?
    There are some of us.

Unforgettable

Jazy

Always great to hear from you. They ain’t my liberal saints. Some wars make strange bed fellows. I like Pelosi. After never liking her.

Trump to me is sheer naked power. An evil and vile man.

Problem is too many on both sides play a game. They attack each other, demonize one another until when we finally have wolf in with the chickens, we can’t really tell.

Trump is worse because in my mind he has good people like you standing by him.

He is poisoning The heart of the country

God bless you. Whatever you think of me, I have great respect and affection for you

Great to see you commenting Jazy!

Fab Five

Jazy you name the real people who have put this country in danger. All of them are scary people. My lasted add to the people who have put us in danger are George Clooney and his wife who represented the losing candidate in the Ukraine. No doubt in my mind that Obama was monkeying in Ukraine politics up to his eyeballs. How anyone can excuse the Obamas, Clinton’s or Biden’s is beyond me. These are the scary people.

Welcome back, jazy.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.