Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

30 years a parent and I finally got "THE CALL"

that every parent fears. My daughter on her way home from work when another driver ran a stop sign and she T-boned her. She called 911, where she works, and her husband (been married 2 months) who is a police officer. 911 called us and we headed over to hospital (she is fine). They released her but we are back due to back pain and her hand swelling.

The police believe the other lady is poss DUI. She was hurt fairly bad...needed ambulance. Told my daughter to get a lawyer.......

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Doc; 01-20-2020 at 09:56 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I am a 3 time driver in totalled cars so I speak from experience.......

She was worried about her car as she almost had it paid off. Told her not to worry, that is why you get a blood sucking lawyer ;-) . Let them hash it out. She is pretty upset though but very thankful she isn't more seriously injuried

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Thankful she is ok Doc

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Thank goodness. I was scared til I saw you post early in your post that she's fine. Everything else will work itself out.

Get a vicious lawyer. Make that DUI woman pay and never do that again.

Re: 30 years a parent and I finally got "THE CALL"

Thank God she is not hurt seriously.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Glad she is OK.
    Pray there are no lingering effects.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Wow glad she is okay also!
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Very happy she was not seriously injured. From another 3 time totaled vehicle owner, it is a bummer, but insurance and minor injuries make it an event to remember but not anguish over.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Really glad she’s ok...but long term effects are a huge consideration.

Call the “Hammer” , or the “Tiger” or whoever you’re local heavy hitter personal injury guy is.

My wife is still dealing with hand and wrist issues from a wreck she was in back in June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Really glad she’s ok...but long term effects are a huge consideration.

Call the “Hammer” , or the “Tiger” or whoever you’re local heavy hitter personal injury guy is.

My wife is still dealing with hand and wrist issues from a wreck she was in back in June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I still have issues over my first wreck...freshman year at UK. Still get the sweats on the date it happened, and get extremely nervous as a passenger. Was sort of a PTSD thing with me for years.

In thoughts and prayers for you and yours! Nothing worse than your kid getting hurt!

Glad she is OK and hope that there’s no lingering effects.

Rupp's Runt

Prayers for her, and for all of you guys.
    Traffic crashes can be very traumatic for some people. I've worked a bunch of them as a L.E.O. over the years, and the shock & trauma that goes with them are not pleasant for anyone.

Get a vicious lawyer? That's a good one, Darrell! 😂

Doc so glad she came out of it pretty much OK. Best to you and your family.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Fab Five

Doc, give us an update as you can. Really sorry to hear about this. Best. Wishes to all of you. FL is the drunk driving capital of the world. This that aren’t drunk are on too many meds to drive.
    Real Fan since 1958

Exactly Mick. Living here for the short time I have it’s really easy to notice. It starts with BOGO drinks at lunch, Happy hour from 3-7. Roads are treacherous after that hour..and even worse if they are on Rx meds too.
    Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    Doc, give us an update as you can. Really sorry to hear about this. Best. Wishes to all of you. FL is the drunk driving capital of the world. This that aren’t drunk are on too many meds to drive.

She is doing well. Back to work. Police investigation still open. Suspect they are waiting on the BAL