Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Re: AOC and the squad now rule the democratic party

Well....AOC and the squad don’t have a stranglehold on the position of irresponsible spending. The republicans have a first class seat on that train too.

It is getting worse for the old democratic party and their rational membership

AOC the loon at work again
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

There's little doubt the Democratic establishment will be happy to help challenge her in a primary race the same way she's doing to them.

I have real doubts she can win reelection. The wide Dem field will split the vote and that helps her, but I don't think her agenda is playing any better at home than it does to the average Democratic area, and her almost single handed killing off of the Amazon deal won't play well either IMO.

As I said elsewhere, when you look at the numbers she won the primary basically b/c no one bothered to show up b/c the incumbent was so "safe". A lot of Dems in her own district think she's nuts, and her national profile isn't bringing home the bacon to her district.

Tip O Neil said all Congressional politics is local politics, and that's largely true.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Well....AOC and the squad don’t have a stranglehold on the position of irresponsible spending. The republicans have a first class seat on that train too.
    It's like watching two drunks betting in a poker game. The GOP goes all in during Bush and spends like crazy and continues with Trump, and now the Dems find the Green New Deal and socialized medicine to raise the stakes and add another zero to the trillions involved. lol
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    its a really big train

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.