Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: News on my CD

News on my CD

The process is complete and the first shipment on the way. The mastering at SoundLAB worked wonders for the project.
    It will also be available as a digital download across most all platforms, and on the purchase list of 15,000 retailers worldwide. The official release date hasn't been decided on as that is more a promotional gimmick than anything else. We will likely release a single from the album as soon as we can manage a video of some type to accompany it. And that will be called the official release date.

Now the hard part, as in promoting it to stores, radio stations, industry and DJ playlists, and video sync projects such as commercial jingles, youtube vids, movie tracks, etc..
    Any ideas, suggestions, or connections are much welcomed by the way as this is where I am a bit out of my element.

At worst we can fly these suckers across fields and parking lots for days!

Here is a preview of the CD artwork.

cd cover jpeg.jpg

Revised-traycard jpeg.jpg
    Last edited by kingcat; 01-05-2020 at 02:04 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

News on my CD

Sounds exciting, I wish you the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: News on my CD

Thanks.

The real excitement was the final master on each song and hearing what we created finally complete. As far as the cd itself, about anyone can record something, find the artwork, and have cds made.
    The metadata coding for sales, copywriting, and streaming stuff is more daunting than it once was however...but easily available.

In the end the songs stand or fall all by themselves.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

JV Team

Re: News on my CD

Nice! Congratulations man!