Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Enjoying Lexington

Bombino

Enjoying Lexington

Came back for the holidays and my parents 40th wedding anniversary. I have to say I have been really impressed with how Lexington has grown up. Lexington now has a night scene and art is everywhere. From someone who lived here until 2009, this is unbelievable. I remember where downtown was a few daytime businesses and loads of For Lease signs. Now it's bars, interesting shops, murals, and loads of restaurants.

Both the wife and I have really enjoyed the trip here so far (leave Monday morning). I love how Lexington is evolving.

Currently, having a beer at Ethreal Brewing with the wife and enjoying life.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PedroDaGr8; 12-27-2019 at 09:25 PM.

Enjoying Lexington

Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
    Came back for the holidays and my parents 40th wedding anniversary. I have to say I have been really impressed with how Lexington has grown up. Lexington now has a night scene and art is everywhere. From someone who lived here until 2009, this is unbelievable. I remember where downtown was a few daytime businesses and loads of For Lease signs. Now it's bars, interesting shops, murals, and loads of restaurants.

Both the wife and I have really enjoyed the trip here so far (leave Monday morning). I love how Lexington is evolving.

Currently, having a beer at Ethreal Brewing with the wife and enjoying life.

Going to Rupp tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Bombino

Enjoying Lexington

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Going to Rupp tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately, no. Can't afford the $$ after Xmas and party for the parents. Tomorrow starts at Willett and I hope it includes a UK win.

JV Team

Re: Enjoying Lexington

Now, that sounds like a party!