Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: OK, Trump Derangement has reached funny

OK, Trump Derangement has reached funny

https://nypost.com/2019/12/22/cuomo-...nted-by-trump/

This is getting bipartisan dismissal as absurd. Gov. Coumo says he won't let federal judges officiate weddings in NY b/c some are Trump appointees.

From reading the article literally anyone can officiate a wedding in Ny by paying $25 online and becoming a "priest". It passed the legislature almost unanimously.

Just silly. Doesn't matter, but how petty.

And that's what I"m talking about. It's as much the absurd overreaction to Trump that is the problem as it is Trump.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: OK, Trump Derangement has reached funny

Sound voters are sitting back....observing....
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    https://nypost.com/2019/12/22/cuomo-...nted-by-trump/

This is getting bipartisan dismissal as absurd. Gov. Coumo says he won't let federal judges officiate weddings in NY b/c some are Trump appointees.

From reading the article literally anyone can officiate a wedding in Ny by paying $25 online and becoming a "priest". It passed the legislature almost unanimously.

Just silly. Doesn't matter, but how petty.

And that's what I"m talking about. It's as much the absurd overreaction to Trump that is the problem as it is Trump.

“President Trump does not embody who we are as New Yorkers,’’ the Democratic governor said.
    “The cornerstones that built our great state are diversity, tolerance, and inclusion. Based on these reasons, I must veto this bill.”
    We’re walkin’ here!

New Yorkers are the biggest jerks in America, according to a new survey of the rudest cities in the US.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

idk....Philly is pretty bad just out of personal experience. It made the list, but to me it’s numero uno

Yeah, you can just feel the tolerance and inclusion in big cities like New York, Philly, etc.

Like Robin Williams said:

"A New York Echo:

Hello!!!

Shut the F*** Up!"
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

That's a funny story Dan.

Love the quotes from John Adams:

When John Adams visited the city in 1774, he wrote in his diary: “With all the opulence and splendor of this city, there is very little good breeding to be found.”

“I have not seen one real gentleman, one well-bred man, since I came to town,

Sums it up, in an albeit 18th century way. lol.

JV Team

And, the whole thing has become a **** show!

JV Team

Now they've done it, I have to watch replays of the trial.