Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Southern Poverty Law Center

Fab Five

Southern Poverty Law Center

As many of you know this radical organization, the CEO, Morris Dees left under a cloud of workplace issues that arose under his leadership. Gender descrimination, sexual harassment, racism and mistreatment were being investigated. This group that monitored hate groups and extremism seemed to have their own collection of issues.

Now we learn that employees voted 142-45 to get union representation. First I am concerned there are 187 employees to be represented and second I am stunned that a non-profit organization is unionized. Makes you wonder what really goes on inside their walls. Anybody here ever contribute to their fine mission. Oh, the hypocracy!
    Real Fan since 1958

Re: Southern Poverty Law Center

I am too cheap to give money
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

one of the things extremists do best is name themselves in very comforting, non-extreme ways. It's always the "People's Democratic Republic" that is lining up people and shooting them against walls.

Same thing with the SPLC.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

I was disappointed by them when they sued W over the faith based organization This was a group that fought nazis and the klan. They lumped us in with them.

Scammers. But worse, a hate group that vilifies ordinary americans.