Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Cyber monday

Cyber monday

I used it to hit up Adidas. 2 pairs of shoes for me ($35). Now going shopping for some Yoga pants for my wife, and likely some shorts for myself. Everything is 30% off so that is a pretty big savings

www.adidas.com
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Cyber monday

That's a great deal.

Re: Cyber monday

Saw some good deals on some OK smart TVs if anyone needs one for the bedroom or guest room. 55" Vizio 4k $280 at Walmart, etc.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Cyber monday

We missed out on Black Friday this year, for the most part. Got a 32" smart TV for my son in his dorm room, a few knick knacks mainly from mail order (Rocketbook, etc), a replacement Oneblade from Phillips, that kinda thing.

Cyber monday

Got a pair of Rockports regularly $146 for $25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Cyber monday

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Got a pair of Rockports regularly $146 for $25.

That's a great deal.

UK gear is 65% off on the UK team website until midnight tonight eastern time

https://www.ukteamshop.com/mens-fana...D:i-r4c0:po-12
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Cyber monday

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    UK gear is 65% off on the UK team website until midnight tonight eastern time

https://www.ukteamshop.com/mens-fana...D:i-r4c0:po-12
    Careful. I got 20% on this long sleeve performance t-shirt. Screenshot_20191202-211617__01.jpg

Cyber monday

I picked up a ring doorbell I did not have. We had some goofy, finicky camera thing that my son set up but this will replace it. Supposedly it was like half price on Amazon with the Alexa thing but I doubt it was that good of a deal.

Also picked up some basic software I have used in the past. Not the greatest, but cheap and it was half price today.

My daughter is headed to New Orleans with a friend of hers to see my other daughter in a thing she's doing. She wanted to go Amtrak, and Amtrak actually had a 35% off deal today. She's buying the tickets and giving the trip to a friend of hers for Christmas, so she saved some money today on those two round trip tickets.

You are not getting rid of the nocturnal flying spirit camera are you?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Cyber monday

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    You are not getting rid of the nocturnal flying spirit camera are you?
    Yeah lol. What a run, though.

Cyber monday

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I picked up a ring doorbell I did not have. We had some goofy, finicky camera thing that my son set up but this will replace it. Supposedly it was like half price on Amazon with the Alexa thing but I doubt it was that good of a deal.

Also picked up some basic software I have used in the past. Not the greatest, but cheap and it was half price today.

My daughter is headed to New Orleans with a friend of hers to see my other daughter in a thing she's doing. She wanted to go Amtrak, and Amtrak actually had a 35% off deal today. She's buying the tickets and giving the trip to a friend of hers for Christmas, so she saved some money today on those two round trip tickets.
    Hope she wasn’t there yesterday. If so I hope she’s safe and sound.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Cyber monday

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Hope she wasn’t there yesterday. If so I hope she’s safe and sound.

Daughter number two leaves next week for New Orleans, but daughter number three was there, and is still there. She will be there through December.

She was, however, many miles away in Metairie at the time. She will be working very close to where the shooting took place, but hopefully will not be hanging around after she gets off work.