Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Does anyone know i this is legitimate or is it just a bunch of hogwash?

Re: Does anyone know i this is legitimate or is it just a bunch of hogwash?

Last edited by dan_bgblue; 11-29-2019 at 10:26 AM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

If you believed pizza gate was a worthy effort and NASA runs a child sex slave colony on Mars. These are some of his other major conspiracy theories sold as fact.

Also, Epstein is alive and is an Israeli agent.

This type individual is as big a danger to this country as anything the left could ever muster. Within a mile of me their are two people I know of who take all this as gospel.

Only the Bushes, Clintons, McCain (and others who have opposed Donald Trump at any point) the Queen, anyone associated with the entertainment industry (they have to give their soul to the devil and are addicted) and every Democratic official, etc...

You will find the enemy these type people point to is the United States of America and the nation of Israel along with all democratic nations worldwide. The same "non orthodox" Israel they claim perpetrated the holocaust against Hitlers best efforts. It is a disease that must be rooted out and destroyed...not used to garner irrational support as the Nazis did.

The difference is if you look close enough, they maintain our democratic nation is a continuation of the nazi party and their genetic experiments. And they are now seeing that it is exposed.

And that playbook is exactly what is being followed by a large segment of the extreme right. QAnon and it's tentacles are a very dangerous movement who now go virtually unchecked and ignored by most on the right. And as is the custom, would prefer to sling accusations at the sometimes equally crazy left than to even discuss their own cancerous, anti American, anti democracy growths.

And I don't even bring this up without at least a little apprehension. I wouldn't have believed anyone was receptive to such propaganda in this country.
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-29-2019 at 11:44 AM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

in the youtube video he references pizzagate early on in his speech. And he cites it as a source of information. Check out pizzagate on the web and see if you consider it a source of valid information
    seeya
    dan

Thankfully, NASA was forced to respond..imagine that.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...lony-Mars.html

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

And I am not knocking Donald Trump by the way.

Only this large far right movement which is much, much bigger than is being acknowledged.
    It is the scariest movement out there.

The a-chrome sacrifice thing was taken from the end of a popular cult horror movie back in the nineties. In that movie you had to be a servant of the devil for it to work.
    It is not science..
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-29-2019 at 11:31 AM.

a-chrome sacrifice
    google has failed me for the first time this year. As I do not figure this has anything to do with scooters, would you help me to know what the above is about?

thanks
    seeya
    dan

adrenachrome I believe it is called. I wasn’t sure the spelling so I shortened it

Is this what you are referring to?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

It has something to do with Hunter S Thompson so I am embarrassed that I do not know about it.
    seeya
    dan

Thats it. According to one of the stories relayed to me by a "believer" the ritual requires as scary a means of death as possible to increase its potency. And he says all the music stars are doing it along with Hollywood and are about to be exposed.
    And he says the Queens long life is attributed to its use.

They claim this is also the secret ritual practiced by the Skull and Bones society
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-29-2019 at 05:14 PM.

One of my sisters bless her heart deleted her Facebook account after months of posting stuff about something called Q-Anon. I’m not real sure what it was supposed to be about. There was a white rabbit involved in the symbology somehow. Anyhow, I think she got scared someone would come after her. She’s never married, in her mid-50’s and judging from her fb page that’s the demographic a lot of these groups prey on. Kind of disgusting.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    One of my sisters bless her heart deleted her Facebook account after months of posting stuff about something called Q-Anon. I’m not real sure what it was supposed to be about. There was a white rabbit involved in the symbology somehow. Anyhow, I think she got scared someone would come after her. She’s never married, in her mid-50’s and judging from her fb page that’s the demographic a lot of these groups prey on. Kind of disgusting.
    They are a large group and serve to inspire a section of the right wing base to action. So many plainly fictional lies fit the religious narrative that the Democratic party literally serves Satan and Republicans serve God. That is why our Republican President is called "The Chosen One" and designated by God "For such a time as this"
    And that through no real fault of his own

Subsequently much far out rumor and innuendo born of that movement angers a huge part of the base. Then you have ex QAnon members killing elderly Jews in New York and attacking pizza houses. Those not so prepared to act only seed the anger throughout a huge section of Southern United States and now all across America.

Yep, it's movement built on lies and nazi type propaganda. And as it would probably be on either side, rather than deal with the lies being perpetrated to damage democracy and national unity, it is ignored and played down as far as its effects because it serves a useful purpose politically.
    Attack, attack, attack and blitzkrieg the USA from within using the Bible belts spiritual warfare phenomenon to inspire carnal upheaval. The same type division that yet divides denomination from denomination across this nation, self serving beliefs which separate churches within a few hundred yards of each other...giving them a common hate of a common enemy. A misdirected hate and mistrust which they once displayed for each other.
    It was prophesied, but not by Q.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

And thanks in large part to social media....it's happening.
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-30-2019 at 10:57 AM.

Frightening stuff that makes me fear for our model of democracy and the future of our nation.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Frightening stuff that makes me fear for our model of democracy and the future of our nation.
    And the news media enjoys the profits made from such division. It's a big rival sporting event now and the only trophy goes to those who support the downfall of our democracy.
    We're at the point I dont see any way out, nor avenue for change such as Senator McCain mentions below in my post.