Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Should have used UNC-CH

ICE arrests 90 foreign students at fake Michigan university

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ice-arres...rsity-michigan

Of course using the Tar Heels likey would have tipped them off as being fake!

I am all for ridding this country of illigal aliens by whatever means possible. I know too many people who legally immigrated to this country, and as the left often proclaims when talking Trump..."Nobody is above the law", not the President or immigrants
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Should have used UNC-CH

The people bringing these people in are using false student transcripts to obtain a visa. That must be dealt with and this is an appropriate action.
    The recruiters are certainly the ones that need to be arrested and jailed, while the others were detained and about 80% voluntary left, nearly 10% had their removal expedited, and the remaining 10% "have either filed for relief or are contesting their removal.

That's the way to handle things. You cant reward those criminals orchestrating it by allowing these people to circumvent the process.

Kudos to ICE in this situation.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain