Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

* Play Oledon's Stupid Underdog Picks Game, Week Fourteen (Nov 30) 2019 **

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 28
    MISSISSIPPI STATE -3 Mississippi

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 29
    Appalachian State -13.5 TROY
    Arkansas State -13 SOUTH ALABAMA
    BALL STATE -2.5 Miami (O)
    Boise State -12.5 COLORADO STATE
    BUFFALO -29.5 Bowling Green
    CENTRAL FLORIDA -25.5 South Florida
    CENTRAL MICHIGAN -9.Toledo
    MEMPHIS -11 Cincinnati
    EASTERN MICHIGAN -5.5 Kent State
    Iowa -6 NEBRASKA
    TEXAS -9 Texas Tech
    TEXAS CHRISTIAN -12.5 West Virginia
    Virginia Tech -2.5 VIRGINIA
    WASHINGTON -6.5 Washington State

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 30
    AIR FORCE -10.5 Wyoming
    Alabama -4 AUBURN
    NORTH TEXAS -1.5 Ala.-Birmingham
    ARIZONA STATE -12.5 Arizona
    Missouri -11.5 ARKANSAS (Little Rock)
    HAWAII -3 Army West Point
    Baylor -14 KANSAS
    PITTSBURGH -9.5 Boston College
    Brigham Young -2.5 SAN DIEGO STATE
    UCLA -2.5 California
    Charlotte -8.5 OLD DOMINION
    Clemson -25.5 SOUTH CAROLINA
    COASTAL CAROLINA -7 Texas State
    UTAH -28.5 Colorado
    TEMPLE -28.5 Connecticut
    Miami (FLA) -7.5 DUKE
    Tulsa -5.5 EAST CAROLINA
    FLORIDA ATLANTIC -10 Southern Mississippi
    MARSHALL -7.5 Florida International
    FLORIDA -17. Florida State
    Fresno State -2.5 SAN JOSE STATE
    Georgia -28 GEORGIA TECH
    GEORGIA SOUTHERN -7.5 Georgia State
    Navy -7.5 HOUSTON
    ILLINOIS -10.5 Northwestern
    Indiana -7 PURDUE
    Iowa State -4 KANSAS STATE
    KENTUCKY -3 Louisville
    LIBERTY -14 New Mexico State
    LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE -21 Louisiana-Monroe
    LOUISIANA STATE -17 Texas A&M
    LOUISIANA TECH -20.5 Utsa
    MICHIGAN STATE -21.5 Maryland
    Ohio State -9 MICHIGAN
    WESTERN KENTUCKY -7 Middle Tennessee
    Wisconsin -2.5 MINNESOTA
    NEVADA -7.5 Nevada-Las Vegas
    Utah State -13 NEW MEXICO
    North Carolina -8 NORTH CAROLINA STATE
    Notre Dame -14 STANFORD
    Oklahoma -12.5 OKLAHOMA STATE
    OREGON -17.5 Oregon State
    PENN STATE -38.5 Rutgers
    Rice -6.5 TEXAS-EL PASO
    SOUTHERN METHODIST -4 Tulane
    Wake Forest -4.5 SYRACUSE
    TENNESSEE -21.5 Vanderbilt

Re: * Play Oledon's Stupid Underdog Picks Game, Week Fourteen (Nov 30) 2019 **

Duke

Oklahoma State

What the heck, Louisiana-Monroe.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Bombino

OK State

Fab Five

Oregon State
    Real Fan since 1958

Wyoming
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Cincy
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Toledo

Cincinnati
    Last edited by UKFlounder; 11-28-2019 at 03:17 PM.

Oklahoma State

Georgia St.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Cincy

SOUTH CAROLINA

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Duke
    I believe that this was the only correct pick of the week, so the red-hot leaderboard up top will remain intact for the final week of the regular season, which includes the conference Championship Games next weekend. The season concludes with next weekend's activities, so be studying all of the games early. Will have the games up early this week for your review.

Of course, we will have our bowl game Bonanza where you will get a fresh start if you were like me and had an awful start to the season. Or even if you had a good start, maybe you can have a double dip.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    What the heck, Louisiana-Monroe.
    You don't know how hard I was rooting for you, Pappy.

The game was crazy weird. ULM play their hearts out trying to pull the huge upset and be Bowl eligible. When they scored to go ahead by two points, a ULL male cheerleader went berserk about something. The police had to be called, pulled the cheerleader off the field, and delayed the game. It iced the kicker, who then proceeded to miss the PAT.

ULL then scored by kicking a field goal with just over a minute to play in the game. Something like 1:21 if I remember correctly. Anyway, I had given ULM up for dead, but their senior quarterback lead them down and they had a 34-yard field goal to win the game with three seconds to play which, of course, missed wide left.

Of course it did. We lost the game to Florida State in overtime by missing a PAT, so why not end the season the same way?

You don't know how hard I was rooting for you, Pappy.

The game was crazy weird. ULM play their hearts out trying to pull the huge upset and be Bowl eligible. When they scored to go ahead by two points, a ULL male cheerleader went berserk about something. The police had to be called, pulled the cheerleader off the field, and delayed the game. It iced the kicker, who then proceeded to miss the PAT.

ULL then scored by kicking a field goal with just over a minute to play in the game. Something like 1:21 if I remember correctly. Anyway, I had given ULM up for dead, but their senior quarterback lead them down and they had a 34-yard field goal to win the game with three seconds to play which, of course, missed wide left.

Of course it did. We lost the game to Florida State in overtime by missing a PAT, so why not end the season the same way?

Did not know that part of it. I hate it for the you. When you are behind as much as I am, and it is this late in the season you start looking for the most likely with a wide spread...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Did not know that part of it. I hate it for the you. When you are behind as much as I am, and it is this late in the season you start looking for the most likely with a wide spread...
    It was a real good call on your part. I had given up on them, and in fact included ULL in my stupid favorites pics. That tells you how poorly I had figured the game out. You were much better with it than I was.

For what it is worth, it is the second year in a row that u l m has lost the game due to a missed field goal. Add in the game against Florida State and one other game this year and it has cost the Warhawks some major money and Bowl experiences.

Is Nick Saban their coach?

It was a real good call on your part. I had given up on them, and in fact included ULL in my stupid favorites pics. That tells you how poorly I had figured the game out. You were much better with it than I was.

For what it is worth, it is the second year in a row that u l m has lost the game due to a missed field goal. Add in the game against Florida State and one other game this year and it has cost the Warhawks some major money and Bowl experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    Is Nick Saban their coach?
    I've got to tell you. When I heard that Alabama had missed more field goals since 2007, I couldn't believe it.