Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Ok, I miss the Survival game. What do you guys think???

Any chance we could do a version next year where we have to pick a team but instead of being elminated, you get the points by which you exceed (or lose by how much your team misses) covering the spread.

Once you have used a team, you could not use them again. So basically, you have 14 weeks to pick 12 games for which you generate points.

Does that make sense?

Fab Five

Re: Ok, I miss the Survival game. What do you guys think???

I missit as well
    Real Fan since 1958

That’s up to Doc who runs it. Maybe instead of using point spreads, just tally everybody's winning percentage at season’s end, still using each team only once.

Another option would be just to do an NFL version if someone wants to run it.

Ok, I miss the Survival game. What do you guys think???

We are community driven here, so if someone wants to start a new game, just tell us the rules and start it. I'm sure that some of us would chip in and help grade if needed, too.

We can do what ever we want
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

PS...we will be having a hoops one as well
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Perhaps a two tier'd type game would work. One like we currently have and point based system that serves as incentive to take some long shots throughout the season.

We'd need a way to buy back in, or what have you, after three strikes.
    That way everyone would likely get their strikes by mid season and the game could continue.

I love the game as it is but prefer everyone stay alive. It can be lonely at the top.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

An option is a weekly full course, like the tiebreaker. List all the teams from most likely to win to least, then get eliminated as you progress down. Starts fresh each week