Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Do any of you use a stylus with your phone?

More trouble than it is worth?

Quicker or more accurate than your finger when typing?

I screenshot things semi - regularly, and then annotate them, and I have been frustrated with my fat fingers there. So was just thinking about trying a stylus, but I think it will be just one more thing to keep up with.

Re: Do any of you use a stylus with your phone?

wife uses one and will not type without it. I still use the fat finger method as I can type one handed if I take my time and do not drop the dang thing. I keep getting pop u messages wanting me turn on siri on and talk to the damn thing
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I ordered some from Amazon. Found a very highly rated set of some sort of fabric based tips for like $10 and it seemed worth a try.

Not holding my breath on using it, though.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Do any of you use a stylus with your phone?

I use one on my phone AND my Kindle.
    I prefer the robber tipped stylus, but I have a couple that are actually pen size with the mesh tip. I like the mesh tipped a lot, "but" they seem to want to collapse if used a lot.
    So I just use the rubber tipped stylus most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    I use one on my phone AND my Kindle.
    I prefer the robber tipped stylus, but I have a couple that are actually pen size with the mesh tip. I like the mesh tipped a lot, "but" they seem to want to collapse if used a lot.
    So I just use the rubber tipped stylus most of the time.
    Interesting.

I'm using a rubber tipped one from the Dollar store that's working fine. Will look forward to trying out the others tomorrow.