Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Have you noticed that the Dem leadership is reallly worried about the big bad Donald

confronting the snowflake whistle blower (who only has 2nd hand info) and the whistle blower won't have it's safe space? Can't let that happen they say.

The big bad Donald
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Have you noticed that the Dem leadership is reallly worried about the big bad Don

The democratic leadership has launched boomerang. It’s just about reached its apex and is just about to turn around now...

Re: Have you noticed that the Dem leadership is reallly worried about the big bad Don

I hope they stay with it. This is much more important than health care or immigration or crime or trade.

other than having no crime, whether there was a "quid pro quo" or not, no chance of Trump being removed, and effecting a complete double standard that will cripple our ability to function for years if not decades, this is a great plan.

This was and remains a political judgement. Exposing Trump's approach is fine, that's politics, and the voters need to decide if it matters to them and how much. That's where these things should generally end.

That includes Clinton's impeachment btw. Huge mistake.

What would have happened if the GOP controlled the Congress and Obama's billion dollar buyoff of Iran was discovered? The payment is a gray area that "kind of" fits and is legal, but it's going through some hoops and sure looks bad.

This is about the same thing. Technically Trump has the power to investigate people he thinks need it, and he has the power to ask foreign powers to help, and absolutely has the power to condition aid on whether he thinks a nation is being a good ally and pursuing US interests.

So if this was some mob boss he wanted investigated, is there a crime here? No. But b/c it was a possible political opponent (Biden hadn't run when this started), now it's an obvious crime? No, it's a gray area, just like Biden withholding aid to get a prosecutor fired who happened to maybe be investigating a business tied to him through his son.

Was that a black letter crime? Well, no. He could and has argued that prosecutor needed to go and he did it b/c it was the right policy decision, and the overlap w/ Burisma was just coincidence.

Uh huh, Sure.

But then Trump saying he was simply investigating possible corruption and and Biden being a political opponent was just a coincidence is met without that same grace? What a double standard.

The truth is Biden's son getting big fat checks puts Biden's actions in more question than Trump's b/c Trump kinda has a point about the apparent corruption, but both are that wonderful gray area where you have to get into someone's intent and state of mind.

Which is why this in the end is a political question, and should be left to The People.

Biden wouldnt' have a prosecutor removed if he was about to investigate a key Republican's son, and Trump wouldn't call for a key Republican to be investigated. is this really news to anyone that politics and the law merge a lot?

one thing this election has done is show just how corrupt this nation has become and how tied Washington is to the purse strings of foreign powers.

That's what should have us out of our minds, not the one case but ALL the cases that have been exposed the last 3 years.

America is very powerful, and power corrupts. I'm beginning to think Trump and Rand Paul etc have a point. Maybe we should return to pre WWII America where we can defend ourselves but not project power around the globe. Focus on making and selling things, and leave the rest of the world to sort out its own problems. Then a lot of that corruption goes away b/c it's not in anyone's interests to bribe our politicians and bureaucrats.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 11-18-2019 at 10:30 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I hope they stay with it. This is much more important than health care or immigration or crime or trade.
    But,but,but, I saw a house leader on the TV news yesterday state that they had put 300 pieces of legislation on McConnell's desk and he would not bring anything up for a vote.
    seeya
    dan

America is very powerful, and power corrupts. I'm beginning to think Trump and Rand Paul etc have a point. Maybe we should return to pre WWII America where we can defend ourselves but not project power around the globe. Focus on making and selling things, and leave the rest of the world to sort out its own problems. Then a lot of that corruption goes away b/c it's not in anyone's interests to bribe our politicians and bureaucrats.
    That would be wonderful IMO. Can we do something about those pesky post WWII nasty bomb things?
    seeya
    dan