Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Warm-up: Kentucky v Georgetown College Game Contest

We won't use the exhibition games for season standings, but let's get our own version of exhibition games in.

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. OVER/UNDER 12. Total number of Kentucky made 3-point goals. Will it be OVER 12, or UNDER 12, and by how many?

4. Max-Par. Predict Tyrese Maxey's Points + Assists + Rebounds

TB: Total number of halftime points combined, both teams.

Re: Warm-up: Kentucky v Georgetown College Game Contest

UK by 35
    Nick 22

Talk about total unknown...no idea about Georgetown College, so this is a shot in the dark for sure.

1. + 38
    2. Hagans, 20
    3. UNDER, by 1
    4. 14
    TB. 73

UK by 25
    Maxey 21
    Over by 1
    Tb: 77
    Last edited by UKFlounder; 10-27-2019 at 10:22 AM.

UK by 40

Brooks 24

TB 68

(Extra credit) UK 103 Gt 63
    Last edited by kingcat; 10-27-2019 at 10:34 AM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

1) 36

2) Quickly 21

3) under only 6 threes

4) 23

Tb) 47

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

[QUOTE=Darrell KSR;595335]We won't use the
    1. +35

2. Immanuel Quickley w/24

3. + 2

4. Max-Par of 20

TB: 85
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Anyone heard from Krank? He usually makes his way back to join us for these games and basketball season.
    Last edited by kingcat; 10-27-2019 at 01:56 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

1) UK by 30
    2) - Quickley - 18
    3) - (o) exactly 12 made threes
    4) - 48
    TB) - 70
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Anyone heard from Krank? He usually makes his way back to join us for these games and basketball season.
    No, kind of wondering the same myself...

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    UK by 25
    Maxey 21
    Over by 1
    Tb: 77
    Cats win by 27, and two really good picks, but this was closest for the first KSR point.

No winner on the 2nd point, as Georgetown's Ohmer, who logged 25 to lead everyone.

UK by 40

Brooks 24

TB 68

(Extra credit) UK 103 Gt 63
    Nice pick here as UK logged 9 3's, just -3 under the total. This missed by 1 for the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    1. +35

2. Immanuel Quickley w/24

3. + 2

4. Max-Par of 20

TB: 85
    Maxey chipped in 14 points, 4 rebounds, and 3 assists for a total of 21. Almost on the nose here for the point.

It's a 3-way tie, and the tiebreaker is called into play.

Cats held a 43-25 advantage at halftime for a total of 68 points.

Doc had 85, UKFlounder was close with 77, but guess what? Yes, a perfect tiebreaker from old Kingcat, as he nailed the 68 combined halftime points perfectly for the tiebreaking win.

(No penalty for the "extra credit" pick that didn't pan out, Kingcat).

This one didn't count, but hope it was a good warm-up. And be sure and tell your friends. Need to get more folks playing when the real games start!

I heard from the Krankster day before yesterday...He’s doing well.

He didn’t care for some of the political innuendo that kept popping up within the sports conversations so he decided it wasn’t worth the personal aggravation.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post

He didn’t care for some of the political innuendo that kept popping up within the sports conversations so he decided it wasn’t worth the personal aggravation.

Aww, I hate that.

Maybe he can just come back here and play games with us? As far as I know, we've never had any political posts here... I miss him.

I thought that it might be something like that. But I do hope he decides to drop by, at least for the games.

☹️

Miss his posts and his sense of humor.
    If it weren't for our differences; this would be a boring board, and I would hope that we could talk sports without all the political stuff.
    I do think that the mods do a good job of keeping those type of discussions moved to the Barber Shop; maybe he could just put that part of it on ignore.
    C'mon back Krank, we miss you Buddy!
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Aww, I hate that.

Maybe he can just come back here and play games with us? As far as I know, we've never had any political posts here... I miss him.
    Yep, really enjoyed his unique analysis, and as I told him, I miss the days on Rivals(I think it was Rivals may have been Scout) days when a troll would stumble through and Krankster would absolutely gut them and leave them in a bloody pile.

I think he’ll be listening in from time to time...