Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: I Love Living Down South Where We Have Our Guns And Our Religion

~Puma~

Kentucky is never ready.....for anything.

Did you notice the timeline on that article?

"By Associated Press/Dalton Godbey |
    Posted: Thu 10:05 AM, Jun 28, 2018 |
    Updated: Thu 6:35 PM, Jun 28, 2018"
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Really an unusual occurrence. Ky has it's share and probably more than their share of illegal drug use,, but injectables are not a large part of the usage.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

In truth, if you are having to compare to Kentucky to defend California, maybe the Cali critics have a better case than I thought.

There are single buildings in California that have more GDP than this state. lol
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    In truth, if you are having to compare to Kentucky to defend California, maybe the Cali critics have a better case than I thought.

There are single buildings in California that have more GDP than this state. lol
    Haha. I was just kidding. Just thought I would start posting links of other places randomly since that seems to be happening to California.
    His sig said he’s from Bowling Green so that came up.
    Only having fun with it all.
    Ps. That was actually a well written article. And fun to read. Deceiving of course since my niece lives outside of SF in a gorgeous suburb and her husband takes the BART everyday to downtown to work. And they pay $1800 a month for a 2 bedroom apartment.
    I’m thinking that guy had some other issues (or a smart guy wanting to write a story) if he decided to live in a shack without a bathroom.
    But still, well written.

I don’t doubt the conclusions, as long as you can afford to live there.

From Tim Pool, who is anything but a conservative voice in YouTube media....

https://youtu.be/4B6vL2_Hynk

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    Haha. I was just kidding. Just thought I would start posting links of other places randomly since that seems to be happening to California.
    His sig said he’s from Bowling Green so that came up.
    Only having fun with it all.
    Ps. That was actually a well written article. And fun to read. Deceiving of course since my niece lives outside of SF in a gorgeous suburb and her husband takes the BART everyday to downtown to work. And they pay $1800 a month for a 2 bedroom apartment.
    I’m thinking that guy had some other issues (or a smart guy wanting to write a story) if he decided to live in a shack without a bathroom.
    But still, well written.
    One thing that is happening in Cali which should be a concern is the continual relocation of business headquarters out of state. The recent articles on the Charles Schwabb/TD Ameritrade merger is a case in point. The merged entities will abandon the HQ locations in CA and Nebraska and move to Texas. They will trade an 8.8% and 7.8% tax rate in those states for a 0.75% tax rate in Texas.

Just one example of course, but it seemingly is happening every day. Hell, we even had one Silicon Valley firm relocate to Birmingham. The CEO made the move, not only the HQ but all employees, without ever visiting Birmingham. He said I just wanted OUT. I was delighted with what I found when I got here.

These are anecdotal examples of course. But it is evidence in a world where the bottom line counts, it is becoming increasingly difficult to justify paying California taxes. And in the world of discount brokerage services, companies can’t compete with lower tax states. Schwabb has now put the pressure on the brokerage houses operating in New Yor, PA, and Mass. to find ways to cut their costs.
    Last edited by MickintheHam; 12-03-2019 at 09:11 AM.
    Real Fan since 1958

seeya
    dan

seeya
    dan