Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

G-7 at Trump Property

Just curious how you all feel about this. I genuinely feel like he is daring Republicans to push back against him.
    ~Puma~

Re: G-7 at Trump Property

I honestly think he believes that as president he can do pretty much whatever he wants. Not sure if he ever had a civics class.

Depends. There may be security and expense benefits to doing it at a Trump property. Maybe not. I don't know.

personally I've always felt all these big events should be at someplace like Camp David. Fix it up nice but then use it for everything b/c it keeps costs down. Security is already in place, save the People's money.

As for Trump specifically it's not a big deal. It's not like him being President isn't a built in promotion of his properties, that's a given, so other than the fact that he just likes them this is an economic blip on the radar for his business interests.

And it's not like in the past Presidents havent' done events or stays at places that benefit their friends and cronies, or spent TONS of taxpayer dollars on things they just want to do. It's insane.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I think it was a horrible idea. And politically, just plain stupid. And I am glad he has since changed his mind.
    ~Puma~

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

It was the most brazen attempt to violate the emoluments clause publicly.

The lobby of the W hotel, hotel Washington, is where we get the term lobbyists

The Trump hotel is an unbelievable cash cow for trump who accepts the tribute of Saudi Arabia and others.

Doral is a property with its proximity to the airport I can’t say is a safe place.

camp David is perfectly fine. I can think of a variety of facilities that would serve the purpose but I don’t know all the security requirements.

Trump and his ilk have been more corrupt than any administration I have seen.

His love affair with Putin and the autocrats makes it even more disgusting

I had to justify using my government credit card to buy an egg biscuit at Dulles while on travel

He wanted to use his property for an international summit.

Even if he didn’t charge much

The upgrades of the property would fall under security and he would have free renovation on a property that has been bleeding money