Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Re: ABC wins the fake news award for the day.....

They killed the link I think.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

ABC used footage from the Knob Creek Gun range as if it was the Turks in Syria....

lol. yeah that's Knob Creek. And no that can't be an error, someone grabbed that video off youtube and re-cut it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

ABC wins the fake news award for the day.....

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    lol. yeah that's Knob Creek. And no that can't be an error, someone grabbed that video off youtube and re-cut it.
    Yep!

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

The memes this slip up is driving are a riot lol
    Attachment 8437

It did remind me to check the dates. I want to get up there soon. lol

It's sad they faked footage. It's funny they used footage of a bunch of good ol' boys blowing up big drums of gasoline.

Real bombs don't look anything like that. Much less fire, lots more destruction, debris and dust from the shock wave. I doubt the folks who work for the mainstream media know that though. Even if they had no military knowledge they could have gotten it from Mythbusters.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    The memes this slip up is driving are a riot lol
    Attachment 8437
    Crap, they moved it? Man, that's a long way to tote my guns for the next shoot....

Hey, I probably had friends in the video. Right up the road from me and a few of them frequent KC.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Possible false flag operation or ABC really needs to get new “sources” lol.

A new bourbon to commemorate ABC’s flub.....lol

Attachment 8440

lol. that's good.