Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Best of Nextdoor Neighborhood

I've mentioned this before, but this is a Twitter account I follow that I think is hysterical. They mine the "Nextdoor Neighborhood" app/community thing for some of the funniest posts. I thought I'd just start a thread and post a couple of them from time to time and see if people enjoy them.

I like this one.

BON 1.JPG

I'm guessing the poor woman didn't know she had chosen to post a "poll," then posted what are poll choices, but misspelled it, and then didn't know what to do and threw up her hands lol.

Love this two-part series lol.

BON 2.jpg

and then....lol....

BON 3.jpg

Re: Best of Nextdoor Neighborhood

Oh that last pair is hysterical. Not real clear how they matched them up but it's brilliant.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Oh that last pair is hysterical. Not real clear how they matched them up but it's brilliant.
    Haha. Is that even real? That is amazing.
    ~Puma~

JV Team

I always found that Twitter account both weird and funny at the same time. This was a great post, nonetheless.