Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Want To See A Miracle?

Not sure if you all remember the saga of my niece, and her battle with cancer and the ensuing birth of my great niece under the horrific circumstances while battling that disease.

Taaadaaa!! Her third, perfectly healthy, and normal birthday...looks a lot like her mother, who would be very proud.

Thanks again for all the prayers, they provided a great deal of comfort to me, oh and look, a happy little girl on her birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Want To See A Miracle?

Thanks for the great story and photo. Uplifting, and brought a smile to my face today, thank you.

With two of my great grandsons, 5 & 2, playing after church, then I read this and I am thankful. I remember the story from a few years ago and I am thanking God for all the little Blessings I have in my life.
    Thanks, blueboss.
    Love and hug that little Princess every chance you get.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

May God continue to bless that little one. Thanks for the wonderful update.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Wonderful picture and thoughts

I'm not crying, you're crying.

Great pic and post, Flounder!
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Want To See A Miracle?

I gotta say, I went back and read the “Cancer Sucks”’thread, and when reading the story I posted, all of those memories came racing back... I was a basket case for several hours. Both tears of joy for the eventual out come, as well as tears of sorrow for the eventual bout come.

Last edited by blueboss; 09-09-2019 at 08:11 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I gotta say, I went back and read the “Cancer Sucks”’thread, and when reading the story I posted, all of those memories came racing back... I was a basket case for several hours. Both tears of joy for the eventual out come, as well as tears of sorrow for the eventual bout come.

All understandable. God bless.

Congrats!
    ~Puma~

Want To See A Miracle?

I am always amazed when my great niece turns another year old. From being premature at 28 weeks to four years old

...you guys had a hand in this with your prayers. Thanks again!!!

Last edited by blueboss; 10-17-2020 at 10:55 AM.

She is adorable.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Want To See A Miracle?

Love it. Thanks for the update.

:greatbigsmileyface:

Great news

Rupp's Runt

Want To See A Miracle?

Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk