Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Believe me yet?

Believe me yet?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washin...ar-story-false

"In the space of three minutes, Biden got the time period, the location, the heroic act, the type of medal, the military branch and the rank of the recipient wrong, as well as his own role in the ceremony," Viser and Jaffe wrote.

So he basically got EVERYTHING wrong. All of it. Appears it was various parts of 3 different events, all jumbled together with some added flair.

He is every bit as sharp as he was 31 years ago. I haven’t seen any change,” Dr. Neal Kassell said, according to Politico. Kassell previously treated Biden for brain aneurysms and has monitored him for brain damage since his surgeries.

I agree. Absolutely the same man he was 30 years ago. 35 really.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Believe me yet?

Never doubted you. Obama was a prideful man and he wanted to be in the spotlight, but that did not warrant the way he hid uncle joe. What little brain capacity he has was never hooked up to his mouth.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I figured you had already bought in.

Biden, for reasons I can't explain, does have a lot of ability to open doors in Washington. He's been there forever, knows everyone, and isn't offensive. But he's also an idiot.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Oh, he is offensive. Its just that it is overlooked
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Objectively speaking it is poor. Biden got everything wrong. Was it a lie or mass confusion? I am not sure.

Facts matter so this is disconcerting.

Of course Biden didnt say George Washington secured the airports.

Bottom line is that Biden is the best candidate democrats have to face Trump.

I’d love for republicans to find a better candidate than Trump to lead the GOP.

Hey, I would have picked any number of GOP candidates over Trump. I really liked the woman who was HP CEO, she got very little traction.

Biden may be the best option, the problem is his endless gaffs will neutralize a lot of Trump's gaffs and over the top statements at a bare minimum.

IMO it's both btw. He's a liar, he has made stuff up forever and been caught "borrowing" everything from stories to parts of his own bio, but he's also just not the sharpest knife in the drawer and yes he gets confused a lot.

To him it's all just good theater I suppose, so he just goes on with the these Paul Bunyun tall tales.

I really liked the woman who was HP CEO, she got very little traction.
    You talking about Fiorina? I kinda liked Whitman too until she jumped on Hillary's train
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    You talking about Fiorina? I kinda liked Whitman too until she jumped on Hillary's train
    Fiorina, yes, that's her.

I liked Rubio and Kasich, but got handed Trump....who has done a FAR better job than expected concerning POLICY
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I liked Rubio and Kasich, but got handed Trump....who has done a FAR better job than expected concerning POLICY
    If you look strictly at policy and results it is difficult not to like what Trump has done. The tweets we can live without.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    If you look strictly at policy and results it is difficult not to like what Trump has done. The tweets we can live without.
    Yep. He's an ass-hat as a person but policy wise things have been pretty strong. Very disappointed more didn't happen when the GOP held Congress for 2 years, but only some of that was on Trump.

But some good things have happened. IF trump would stop some of the nonsense he'd have more fans.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    He is every bit as sharp as he was 31 years ago. I haven’t seen any change,” Dr. Neal Kassell said, according to Politico.
    That's what concerns me.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19