Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

If You See Any Wacky Signs/Billboards, Share

I was in Austin IN. this morning and saw this in front of a liquor store...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: If You See Any Wacky Signs/Billboards, Share

I have seen some internet memes that purport to be real Billboards and signs, but I'm going to limit it to once that I see personally. Love this idea of a thread.

Here is one that many of us have seen driving I-65 down to the beach or back. It is between Birmingham and Montgomery. I took this photo last month. It's not the crispest, cleanest photo (through a window, traveling down the interstate).

Go to Church.jpg

I saw a QAnon is freedom billboard just south of Chattanooga. Aliens from the future had put up I think.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Here is one that many of us have seen driving I-65 down to the beach or back. It is between Birmingham and Montgomery. I took this photo last month. It's not the crispest, cleanest photo (through a window, traveling down the interstate).

Go to Church.jpg
    Yeah, let’s do real ones we see vs googlenets. Do be careful driving snapping photos. I was lucky enough where I could pull in and stop to take the one I posted....

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I've actually taken that photo many times. But it rarely comes out, because I'm so careful. I don't look; I just hold my phone and snap. That photo was the best I've had (and I cropped the heck out of it to get that. Took out window frame, etc.)

But your caution is well-taken, indeed.

Here’s a good one!

I have friends who moved their daughter into North Texas State last weekend. They sent me this pic from Denton, Texas. Not my photo, but I do have it in my text messages! Screenshot_20190829-214425__01.jpg

Omg... I'm in a Wendy's restaurant in Jackson, Mississippi.

I'm a little scared.... IMG_20190831_172328__01.jpgIMG_20190831_172328__02.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Omg... I'm in a Wendy's restaurant in Jackson, Mississippi.

I'm a little scared.... IMG_20190831_172328__01.jpgIMG_20190831_172328__02.jpg
    Jackson Ms.? That explains it.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Jackson Ms.? That explains it.

At least they keep it out of site.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain